Security Police (SP) - Drama by Fuji Television

Ominae

Member
Since I haven't seen one after searching, I'll do the thread instead. Otherwise, merging is fine. Anyway, I'm a buff for law enforcement/military stuff, so here goes:

SP_Fuji.jpg


Plot:

The Security Police, Japan's close protection bodyguarding unit under the authroity of the Keishichō, gains several new recruits. Among them is Sergeant Kaoru Inoue (Junichi Okada).

He has an uncanny sixth sense, honed after his parents were killed by a knife-wielding man during a politician's campaign, who is now the Prime Minister of Japan. Kaoru's sixth sense allows him to smoke out terrorists, criminals, thugs and assassins before they can strike against VIPs and to foresee any potential events if the VIP was not fully protected. Even though his superior, Captain Soichiro Ogata (Shinichi Tsutsumi), and his colleague Eri Sasamoto (Yoko Maki) view his sixth sense as a blessing, others see it as an obstacle against the traditions of the SP as a "mobile barrier" between the bad guys and their intended targets.

http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/sp/index.html
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top