sandman54301
Member
Well, as most of you know, when I started my new job, I bought all the Boukenger mecha pretty much at once. Now that I have caught up on all the toku toys I missed, I am in an HK mood!!! Good thing, too: My tax returns will be back shortly, and I have a FAT wad of cash to spend!!! So, here's my list so far:
Mahou Sentai Magiranger complete
Magiranger the Movie
KR Hibiki
KR Hibiki the Movie
Ultraman Max
Ultraman Mobius
KR The First
Boukenger Complete (when it comes out)
KR Kabuto complete (when it comes out)
KR Kabuto: God Speed Love!!!
Boukenger Movie
So, anything I missed?
Mahou Sentai Magiranger complete
Magiranger the Movie
KR Hibiki
KR Hibiki the Movie
Ultraman Max
Ultraman Mobius
KR The First
Boukenger Complete (when it comes out)
KR Kabuto complete (when it comes out)
KR Kabuto: God Speed Love!!!
Boukenger Movie
So, anything I missed?