There is evidence that video games cause kids, mainly young boys, to act more violent. Do your research if you don't believe me.
The state has no business dictating how we live our lives. I agree with you that kids need to be taken care of, but are you willing to give up your own rights for this? Like I said, it starts small and then they want to step in and take more and more. Public smoking bans were something that was voted on. By the people. Not the same. People that make poor life decisions made them on their own, why should we bail them out? You think the state gets magical money to take care of those people? No it comes from taxes. From what you are saying you think it's ok if some one were to get fat, smoke, drink, and do all kinds of things bad for them BUT the state should bail them out with free health care.
Telling some one they can't eat something because it's poisoned, out of date, or infected is very very different than telling people they can't eat a certain kind of food(yeah I know this is off topic from the mcds thing but he brought it up). Do you think they are the same thing?:redface2: There is a difference
between cheap meat and infected/bad meat. I buy cheap meat all the time. You know why? Because it's cheap.