Tech Samsung Galaxy Gear Smart Watch

Samsung has unveiled it's first smart watch! What do you think of it? Do you want one?
It was unveiled in Berlin I think, so it's not even available here yet.

The Samsung Galaxy Gear is sure an awesome gadget to own, along with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. However, it is very expensive, which costs about $299. I don't think I will ever buy one because it is too expensive.

I think that watch is so ugly and l love technology, I said to someone couldn't they have made it round and sleek, l just think it looks chunky and l'm wondering if they will come out with better designs.

The watch is bulky and ugly. Plus it needs to rely on your phone for a connection, which is only going to drain the battery of your phone even faster. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing one of these. That's like walking around with two cell phones - what is the point?

I think that watch is so ugly and l love technology, I said to someone couldn't they have made it round and sleek, l just think it looks chunky and l'm wondering if they will come out with better designs.

Yes, the technology is very cool. I believe there is a Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 coming out in the first quarter of 2014. I hope it gets better and looks less bulky.

Samsung has unveiled it's first smart watch! What do you think of it? Do you want one?
It was unveiled in Berlin I think, so it's not even available here yet.
I didn't know samsung was coming out with a smart watch, but it figures, they have to give apple a little run for there money. I hope it does well.

I have to say that I've been seriously considering a smart watch. Maybe not the Samsung Gear, but something like the Motorola or LG offering, which looks like it could be a nice watch. Until it does cool things.

I originally wanted a Jawbone Up, but seeing as smart watches are actually not that much pricier and do so much more, well why would you still get a wearable that wasn't a smart watch?