Saint Seiya/Knights of the Zodiac

i have been reading them raw so i dont need scanlation. i know the ex series of the figures are now being released. i got the first edition saga.
 
I wish I could read Episode G (the most controversial of the Saint Seiya "prequel" mangas) sadly, only the first couple of chapters were translated...
 
Episode G is whack. I dont like for how it takes place in the seventies, Aiolia dresses like a modern day Japanese bar host. But Shura is pretty bad ass on the level of El Cid
 
Episode G is whack. I dont like for how it takes place in the seventies, Aiolia dresses like a modern day Japanese bar host. But Shura is pretty bad ass on the level of El Cid

Episode G is set in the seventies? For the timeline to make since it would have to be the, early, 80's... I guess it's just one more plot-hole in G... But still, those are minor issues, the few chapters of Episode G I've read were really good. I specially like their version of Camus and the Sanctuary.
 
There is so much win in this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4J0oLqzoqU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4J0oLqzoqU[/ame]

Most notable: Sagittarius Seiya and Shiryu's Last Dragon.
 
Episode G is set in the seventies? For the timeline to make since it would have to be the, early, 80's... I guess it's just one more plot-hole in G... But still, those are minor issues, the few chapters of Episode G I've read were really good. I specially like their version of Camus and the Sanctuary.

I believe the first chapter deals with the three mile island incident
 
I believe the first chapter deals with the three mile island incident

Was that Three Mile Island? I've loved it, specially that ending.

The problem is that Aioria is around 15 during G, and he is 20 during the original series, so G should have occurred in the early 80's.
 
Well g wasnt written by kurumada

I believe the original manga takes place in 1991

I though the original was set in the late 80's, but if it was in 1991, then it reinforces my point, to fall into continuity, Episode G should have been set in the mid 80's.

That said, it's timeline is not the only thing that prevents Episode G from being considered canon...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top