S.T.B.S-Super Toku Battle School(Sign up/OCC)

Oh, I dunno, maybe that there are characters in this rpg that dwarf Accel in terms of sheer power. :sly:

And not to mention combat experience.

Like my man Doogie Kruger for example.

Sher power isn't everything after all...hmmm...that should be a topic that Kruger or someone else should teach.

DK for those characters who can use multiple forms, do they get to use all of those forms if they don't have a second power? I'm a little confused by the "one upgrade" factor. sorry if I'm getting annoying. :sweat:

Except for any upgrade or power up forms, yes they'll have access to all the forms...I'll let people know at a certian point when they can start getting their upgrades.

Pretty much, when I decide to give my character Decade and start that story arc, everyone can start to either use their 2ndary powers, or gain their upgrade forms.

HOWEVER!!!

I'd like it so that their upgrade forms are totally alien to them. In other words:

They won't have full control or full acess to all the form's features and powers.

Let's take Kabuto for example...the user might not be able to handle Hyper Clock Up or can't use it right away...or the sheer power cancels out the transformation.
 
Last edited:
I could use some help guys

Would anyone have pictures I could use that would resemble a mass produced soilder version of Decade?


It's for a story arc I got planned later on.
 
Since the number of PC's in that area is depressingly low, could I apply for a teacher?

Also:
Except for any upgrade or power up forms, yes they'll have access to all the forms...I'll let people know at a certian point when they can start getting their upgrades.

Pretty much, when I decide to give my character Decade and start that story arc, everyone can start to either use their 2ndary powers, or gain their upgrade forms.
So I take it this means that at first, Kuuga can only use Mighty Form? (Technically, I guess he should only be able to use Growing Form at first, but that's like telling Den-O he can only use Plat Form when he starts out...) Or can he use his four basic forms at the beginning, then when you give the okay, gain Rising Mighty and the others?
 
So I take it this means that at first, Kuuga can only use Mighty Form? (Technically, I guess he should only be able to use Growing Form at first, but that's like telling Den-O he can only use Plat Form when he starts out...) Or can he use his four basic forms at the beginning, then when you give the okay, gain Rising Mighty and the others?

Den-O is starting out as Plat form. I said it in my intro.

I want to totally embarrass my character in front of others by becoming the weakest rider ever, than make a comeback XD
 
My first thought was to just have it so that your default form is starting form...so like Sword Form, Mighty Form, and Cyclone Joker.

HOWEVER!!!

I do think it'll make for some more interesting character develoupment if you guys started off with the very first form the Rider gets...like Growing Form and Plat Form

Buuuuuuuuuuuut this isn't gonna be a rule, you don't have to do this...I'll just let you guys pick what forms you wanna do first.
 
Hey Zubat

If you're reading this message, mind if I put Keiji in Deneb's cooking class? That'll be amusing as hell. :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top