S.I.C. - Vol.52: Kamen Rider Kabuto

Not really, they're pretty light, and there's plenty of articulation on the wings. (Like about 3)

So you can pretty much set it at any angle you like.
 
Yeah I'm really tempted to shell out $80 for this guy XD. Just wish he had a better grip on his Perfect Zecter >.<. Although it was corny, I also wish it had a version of the Sword with TheBee, Drake, and Sasword Zecters attached. The Hyper form is just epic on so many levels Q.Q. God I am so conflicted!
 
ya know i just might drop the money on this guy just so i can have the hyper form in my collection. It's all i really care about. again thanks for th review.
 
Hyper Kabuto looks drop dead gorgeous! Great review, it convinced me to put in a pre-order for the reissue. I'm finally gonna buy a sic.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top