Thank goodness for Bluefin... hopefully will be able to score Hibiki on Amazon later.

D

Dr Kain

That's what I hate about Ami Ami. They sell out way too quick and I don't have the time to wait for the next pre-order. Bluefin said Hibiki figuarts should be good to go long as there's no pending license proposal or offer awaiting action. I will pre-order mine on Big Bad Toy Store or Image Anime once Bluefin announces the retail release for them.

Unfortunately, I'm starting to lose faith in Bluefin. No Gaim, no RyuuRanger, no Iron Man, no Kyoryugers, no AkibaRangers, etc. As far as we know, they will no longer be bringing any of the new Kamen Rider series dudes over.

In fairness, licencing reasons stop them from selling Iron Man (the same reason we won't be seeing the Figma versions outside of Japan), Kyoryuger hasn't been adapted yet, so there's a chance we'll see those when it actually is, and Akibaranger and Ryuuranger aren't Power Rangers so they fall outside of their contract with Saban, which is the downside to the special treatment MMPR has seen with Figuarts.

Gaim is the only real notable one and that could just be because of the shows massive popularity.

I think the Kyoryuger figuarts might come out next year to cash in on Dino Charge. Bluefin said that there's not much demand for the other teams outside of MMPR. I think the Gokaiger figuarts will be release as a metallic paint set for the comic con this year. If there's enough demand for the Kyoryuger figuarts then it's possible that they could be release next year.

I hope they do since it would be easier and cheaper to get the other team members without paying so much for them.

D

Dr Kain

and Akibaranger and Ryuuranger aren't Power Rangers so they fall outside of their contract with Saban, which is the downside to the special treatment MMPR has seen with Figuarts.

I fail to see how that matters. As you said, they are not part of Saban's contract, which means there is no reason they should have to even do anything with Saban to bring them over. Hell, they brought Red Hawk and Black Condor over here without an issue.

Bluefin said that non-PR Sentai have to be okay with Saban. CollectorDX asked about Goranger figuarts in a interview and Bluefin said that they can release them if Saban is cool with it. Saban must have said no to Ryuranger and yes to Jetman figuarts for unknown reasons.

Hello.

I am new to the forum and have just started collecting SH figuarts. So far I have Rider Delta (from 555), Agito Burning form, Rider Blade and Shadowmoon.

I noticed that Agito Burning and Blade do not have die cast feets. Notably, blade feels extremely light weight and hollow.

Rider Delta is ok, feels sturdy with die cast feet and Shadow Moon feels slightly heavier than Agito and Blade with plastic weighted feet.

My question is how come the build quality seems to vary? Is this because the older moulds have die cast feet? example Delta is an old mould from 555 which had die cast feet.

I also noticed that 000 rider had no die cast feet except for Puto and Rider Birth.

Would appreciate if an experienced member can shed some light on this. I actually prefer consistent build quality for a toy line.

I fail to see how that matters. As you said, they are not part of Saban's contract, which means there is no reason they should have to even do anything with Saban to bring them over. Hell, they brought Red Hawk and Black Condor over here without an issue.

Red Hawk and Black Condor were released before their contract with Saban. Now they that they have one for releasing figures under the Power Rangers brand, they can't release any non-PR teams, unless they're given approval. Which is never going to happen.

D

Dr Kain

That is so stupid though. Figuarts is for collectors, NOT little kids. Collectors should be given the opportunity to buy every Figuart from Bluefin that is released in Japan without having to go through a middle man. Yes, I Know it is about licensing, but this licensing bullshit is about as useful as region coding.

Bluefin mention possible Terminator figuarts. I think next year will be good to release them with the 5th movie coming out next summer. I can get rid of my old T-800 figure from NECA in the near future.