Ryu vs. Little Mac in Real Life

Still...it feels like boxers in anything get a bad rap.:redface2:

SNK Boxers seem to have a fighting chance.

Okay, Dudley had his cross counter move, but that only worked for physical attacks.:shakefist

Overall, you might have something going here Jay..."Boxing Vs":laugh:

Well you know, I really love boxing. Hajime no Ippo opened me up to the different styles and techniques that I wasn't even aware of before. I want to use more of their strategies and techniques in my choreography style since a lot of fight scenes and choreographers haven't focused on them too much.
 
The things I find amusing of boxers in media lately is their love of stop-hits and blocking with their punches. Fireball coming at you...snuff it out with a right cross. A bunch of spears pointed at you, one single swing to break the tips off. Instead of a leg sweep use a crouching hook. Finish a guy off, right body punch, left body punch, lift them with your left fist and send them flying with a strong right. Perhaps send a giant snake flying to orbit with an uppercut.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top