Mr. Kamen Rider
They're too terrible to even print, but thankfully I doubt they'll ever happen. :laugh:

Aww man! You can't do me like that!

I'm liking your blog man! Keep up the good work. About a year and a half now since I've been following! What was it about Den-O #15's ending that had you so mad? Was it that they pretty much gave away the cliffhanger in the last 5 seconds or the fact that the "good guy" was gonna kill an innocent bystander?

Mr. Kamen Rider
I will share them some day, when people really want to get depressed. :laugh:

I think I stated elsewhere, but yeah, I had some problems with the way that ending worked. I see what they were going for, and the idea can be done extremely well (the cliffhanger hinging on the hero out of control and endangering another character) but the execution in that case bothered me a lot.

No. Just no. Despite some neat suits and the occasional good action scene when either movie could be bothered with having one, what's been done already is bad enough.

The movie would likely have nice enough suits but the focus wouldn't be on the Kotaro and Shadowmoon conflict at all but instead would focus on whatever half-ass emo subplot Inoue felt like wasting the movie on this time. I would say a longer, more angsty version of the mogrog episode but I guess we kind of got that with the Next didn't we?

Kotaro would not even remotely be the guy we know. Look what they did to Hayato and especially Kazami Shiro for crissakes. What would they do with Kotaro? They'd probably make him a collector of scented linens or exotic spices.

I can safely say that unless there is some severe shake ups in the writing staff and that the Riders get to be the no.1 priority in their own damn movies again then I NEVER want to see a The FIRST style Kamen Rider Black movie.

It is known as "sales and marketing". If the Kamen Rider Black will be remake, this clearly shows that Toei just want older fans who grew up watching the series to bring their children to watch the different version of Kamen Rider Black. Toei will earn a lot of money for the movie.

I agreed with you that it is better that the people at Toei to make Kamen Rider their number one priority instead of producing something like Kamen Rider The First and Kamen Rider The Next.

I glad that Tsuburaya never remake Ultraman Hayata movie since there are rumour about Ultraman The Next movie is actually a remake of Ultraman Hayata(before the movie trailer was released). Ultraman The Next movie was known as Ultraman in Japan.

Maybe some Showa Kamen Rider fans should start telling Toei to stop making more remake Kamen Rider series as movie.

But if the rumour Kamen Rider Black remake is "true", most likely Himitsu Sentai Goranger or Space Sheriff Gavan will also be remake in the future.

some of my personal opinion:

I'm not really a showa rider fans, but the remakes of the ichigo, nigo and V3, has quite an intesresting concept.Some people like deviations and new stuffs, so am i.

I'll be more than glad to watch the remake of all showa riders. To keep the showa spirits running to older generation fans, and to insert it to younger generation fans.

The suits and stunt skill of the First and the Next is real exotic and nice, and i have to admit it is nicer then current heisei era rider movie, which uses too much of CGI.

Some fans may argue that the first and the next is just ruining the original concept of the first 3 riders, but i'll just say its an evolution, and things must change in order to keep things running.

And the 'rider' in the middle looks much better then the watermelon rider we have for 2009.

Exort Exort Wex: Chaos Meteor!
if this is real? who are they going to cast???

oh and just for fun posting this picture,

[HIDE]Tetsuo Kurata
HIDE]

Why not just Syouma Yamamoto?

He can do the pose:
10128501167_s.jpg

Nweiz, I believe they have to make films for the seven other Riders firsts before Black. Lets save him for last shall we?