1231167501992ii0.jpg

According to 2chan, it says that their might be a remake of Kamen Rider Black. but this is not a Japanese production but from Taiwan i think or it might be in japan i don't know.

i don't know if that's a old picture but when i translate some reply's from the members their in a translating machine, it looked like they never saw that picture before.

Last edited:
A simple passerby...
Err have you looked at the picture? 3 Riders (Two in case that thing which looks like Shadowmoon isn't considered a Rider by some people)!? No way.

Red Falcon
That look hideous ... I can't possibly fathom FK or BasriRX liking it

1231167501992ii0.jpg

According to 2chan, it says that their might be a remake of Kamen Rider Black. but this is not a Japanese production but from Taiwan i think or it might be in japan i don't know.

i don't know if that's a old picture but when i translate some reply's from the members their in a translating machine, it looked like they never saw that picture before.

Looks like a typical rip off from an old show to me. Maybe there'll be another movie in future with Black, but I wouldn't take this one seriously.

What im hoping for is a Kamen Rider Black movie ala Batman: The Dark Knight Returns where Tetsuo Kurata would fit in and return as Kamen Rider Black but not RX.

if this is real? who are they going to cast???

oh and just for fun posting this picture,

Tetsuo Kurata
saitoukuratagg1.jpg

In Justice, We Trust!
So Black done in the style of The FIRST and the NEXT?

Speaking of that, weren't Amazon and Stronger suppose to get that treatment?