And ahhh...I see the jacking. Whatever, as long as he credits me, I'm willing to let him be. It's hard dealing with people. :[
EDIT: Uhh...Savers was effing amazing. I absolutely loved the ending, and all the characters were great. It was pretty repetitive, but that's just Digimon. And I found out that Yoshino's voice was done by my *cough* longtime girlfriend.
Dude, it would be hilarious if you did that. Just wondering, if you did decide to ban someone, not saying that i want you to, but if you did, could you undo it really quickly? Just a hypothetical question. No need for a demonstation. Well, unless its on Kev, then its perfectly okay.
Dude, it would be hilarious if you did that. Just wondering, if you did decide to ban someone, not saying that i want you to, but if you did, could you undo it really quickly? Just a hypothetical question. No need for a demonstation. Well, unless its on Kev, then its perfectly okay.