You know what they should, change the labels every year you know. so there is hand full of variety, not only in music style but also in how the music are produced...
Though there isnt the program with the dates yet, so I still dont know if I can go watchin them...it would be nice to go, last year I wasnt in Venice for the Festival :-(
I don't think the SP clears it up...at least from what I read at d-addicts. I was really curious and worried about that as well, so I went to jdorama and d-addicts and read the discussions on the drama and the SP...apparently the SP ends in the same way. The SP is basically a run-down of the series but with extra details added but leaves us at a cliffhanger as well. So I didn't bother.
I'm hoping there's a movie or another SP or something that'll tell us what's going on.
As far as your question goes...
[hide]It's totally up in the air. I really really liked Ogata's character and the way he supported Inoue. And everything he did led us to believe he was a good guy...so I'm sticking with that. But remember the scene when Inoue was being recruited? Ogata and Nishijima both went to his school to recruit him, and Inoue only sensed that Nishijima had malicious intent, and not Ogata.
So I still think that Ogata is on Inoue's side, somehow. Maybe he's part of some militant group who wants to turn the government in a different direction.
The thing that throws me off is the new recruit at the end. It's the sniper who shot the paint at the Prime Minister. Now he's going to be a SP. That's freaking weird. So yeah...we can only assume. :[[/hide]
Yeh, that was a pretty huge cliffhanger. Its a good way to end the series IF they were planning to make another season or movie or something to follow up on it.
[hide] Oh yeh! I totally forgot to mention the sniper. How the hell did he get into SP? Thats sorta what leaves me to believe that Ogata may have had more to do with the whole incident then we think. But yeh, Ogata was an awesome character that I always cheered for when he went up against the higher ups in the government.[/hide]
hehe, we were talkin about the OP for the shows. But you're watching den-o and Faiz so thats awesome. havent seen Densha Otoko yet. Not sure if I want to.
I skipped most of the pages I missed.. though from what I read, I didn't miss a whole lot.
I think skipped pages = 5
I went & saw the movie Mirrors yesterday.. It was okay. Then went to Fazoli's to eat & then I bought a new pair of shoes. Then went to grandma's & got home around 10:00.
I skipped most of the pages I missed.. though from what I read, I didn't miss a whole lot.
I think skipped pages = 5
I went & saw the movie Mirrors yesterday.. It was okay. Then went to Fazoli's to eat & then I bought a new pair of shoes. Then went to grandma's & got home around 10:00.