Does everyone else like Truth? I really don't like that song...I mean, it's a very fitting opening for Maou (oh lord I need to start that) but as an Arashi song...I don't like it. :/
I'm really really addicted to "Monochrome" by BENNIE-K right now. Anyone else a fan? Pretty voices and girls rapping. XD
...what else is going on with everyone?
I'm about to rewatch the last episode of H2 because it's that amazing. XD
Does everyone else like Truth? I really don't like that song...I mean, it's a very fitting opening for Maou (oh lord I need to start that) but as an Arashi song...I don't like it. :/
I'm really really addicted to "Monochrome" by BENNIE-K right now. Anyone else a fan? Pretty voices and girls rapping. XD
...what else is going on with everyone?
I'm about to rewatch the last episode of H2 because it's that amazing. XD
I didn't like Truth, but after seeing it used as the opening, I dunno, the imagery went along so well with the song. It definitely doesn't fit their image as of yet, but I think it's cool that they're trying to branch out.
Monochrome is a pretty awesome song. I think she did it live on this episode of Music Station...or another song that really sounds like it.
I'm watching Code Blue, the show's really picked up lately and it's becoming one of my favorites this season.