RSCC - Fluffy is how we do, yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished Stand Up!! and I'm terrible at giving overall series thoughts. Yes.

I was also gone all day... which was cool, took my dad out to dinner and such for his birthday.
 
Kura, were you talking about Crocs, as in the shoes? Those bother me. :/


BURNT PIZZA BAGELS! FDUCKS!!! AHHH!

Over a year-old inside jokes ftw.

Yeah I mean the shoes :/..

They bother me too~


;O; How was dinner, Algo? <3
 

We are...

College, maybe?

it's not really an college just an sort kind of school but higher than high school. but that's why i live in holland.


Damnitt, you guys killed me...

By let me reading 10 pages....


Annnnd, just saw Koizora today for the first time, the movie anyway. The plot sounded so bad, but everyone was raving about it and it really got to me after I watched the movie.

Too be honest i liked the movie but it didn't gave the big sad feelings like i had when i watched the movie Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru (Heavenly forest).
 
Dinner went well, I think, he seems to have enjoyed it a lot. Afterwards he randomly decided that he wanted to see The Dark Knight. So we headed out to see that... he said it like the first time he'd gone to a movie theater in 2 years!

Made me realize I need to help force the guy to enjoy life some more, he works all the time... :/

>________> Uh, I'm tired now... and I feel the need to start back on Kurosagi... I shan't bore you all any more, tonight.
 
That sucks, it reminds me my dad as well. Didn't get to see the guy that much when I was a kid, despite the fact we lived in the same house. It felt like I saw him for five minutes a day and a few hours on the weekend. Hope you can open your dad up to enjoying life a little more.

Hmm, I was gonna watch the final episode of the first Gundam 00 episode, but I think I'll save for that for tomorrow / later today technically and watch another episode of Tomica before jumping off to sleep since it seems everyone else is gone.
 
Last edited:
well it looks like im the last one left thats up,
might as well say it,
gonna watch the deluxe SP for Densha then head of to bed,
im waitin for the 5th ep of proposal daisa. to be torrentloaded,
been like 5 hours and its little over 80%.

other then that i feel pretty excited,
i got school on monday, kinda lookin forward to that,
gonna hard for me to make friends, movin sucks.
though i was thinkin,
u know how they always have those "Anime" Clubs?
wat if i make a "J-drama" club?
lol im pretty tired so that actually sounds good to me,
might feel diffferently about inthe morning unless you guys say so,

man im typing alot arent I?
im just gonna type random stuff now:
my dream.................is to go back to japan
dfsfdsfdcxz
why?
cuase i love japan!!!!!!!!
lol,
i wonder wat ur reactions gonna be later?
haha h34r:
I dont care wat anybody says, I liked Den-o
u s.o.b.s
ok............... no more big macs for me before i go to sleep anymore,

well then,
oyasume
 
It's always cool to share sumthing with your dad. If someone have the chance to know him it's good.

Oh, and guten morgen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…