Bushboy Member Aug 14, 2008 #8,371 Algo Fonix said: We just tackle... the tough questions! The topics that no one else has the heart to discuss! Click to expand... :sly: Suuure....
Algo Fonix said: We just tackle... the tough questions! The topics that no one else has the heart to discuss! Click to expand... :sly: Suuure....
Bushboy Member Aug 14, 2008 #8,373 Tsubasa Dragon said: Don't take this thread seriously... it's just random. Click to expand... I kinda figured that It's not the first thread of it's kind I've encountered.
Tsubasa Dragon said: Don't take this thread seriously... it's just random. Click to expand... I kinda figured that It's not the first thread of it's kind I've encountered.
Takuya Member Aug 14, 2008 #8,374 We may be random...but we're also ridiculously awesome. I'll let myself be taken over to the dark side (aka Shuchishin XD) after work. I'm going to go get ready...laters!
We may be random...but we're also ridiculously awesome. I'll let myself be taken over to the dark side (aka Shuchishin XD) after work. I'm going to go get ready...laters!
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Aug 14, 2008 #8,375 Sweeeeeet. We should so form our of Shuuchishin-like band. See ya.
Kura (っ・ω・)っ Aug 14, 2008 #8,376 Bye Takuya!~ And nice carrr.. .. A band? X3 Oh man.. >: Canada needs more medals in the Olympics..
Inui Takumi The Ends JustiΦ's the Means Aug 14, 2008 #8,377 Ryoutarou said: Sweeeeeet. We should so form our of Shuuchishin-like band. See ya. Click to expand... Totally. What would we be called?
Ryoutarou said: Sweeeeeet. We should so form our of Shuuchishin-like band. See ya. Click to expand... Totally. What would we be called?