Idk what to do today.. =\ I don't have much gas in my car, so I can't go too much. &....................yeah, I'm kinda waiting for school to fill up again, because that'll be the last time I can fill up until I get my job back September 1st. Supposedily anyway..
The Seth Rogen series never really appealed to me. Knocked Up I thought had an okay message, Superbad was just a conglomeration of stupid teen cliches with no point, and...what are we on now? Pineapple Express? I dunno, all my friends told me it sucked. No good movies out atm. :[
And then there are the previews for...what is it...Watchmen and the really crappy-looking one that looks like Sin City. Ew.
The Seth Rogen series never really appealed to me. Knocked Up I thought had an okay message, Superbad was just a conglomeration of stupid teen cliches with no point, and...what are we on now? Pineapple Express? I dunno, all my friends told me it sucked. No good movies out atm. :[
And then there are the previews for...what is it...Watchmen and the really crappy-looking one that looks like Sin City. Ew.
That too! I loved that movie as well. But yeah, otherwise I'm not the biggest fan of the genre.
I might see Pineapple Express, but if it's getting bad reviews, I'll most likely stay away from it. That Tropic Thunder movie definitely looks funny though, even if it isn't a stoner movie really.
Watchmen is actually based on a comic that came out before Sin City I think. It's supposed to be the series that started the "dark and mature" trend in comics that I see people talk about. It looks decent, and I love the idea of a hero named Owlman...so I might see it.