Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip Nov 15, 2008 #15,202 How about Thai Music? like I dont know any though XD Random one XP
Black Ultimate Member Nov 15, 2008 #15,203 Ryoutarou said: Spanish Korean Indian For anyone interested. Click to expand... I can't use the tube. Which songs were that?
Ryoutarou said: Spanish Korean Indian For anyone interested. Click to expand... I can't use the tube. Which songs were that?
Algo Fonix Actually back this time Nov 15, 2008 #15,204 First time I heard of Orange Range was cuz of Hana Kimi. I obcessed over Ikenai Taiyo for like... a good two weeks.
First time I heard of Orange Range was cuz of Hana Kimi. I obcessed over Ikenai Taiyo for like... a good two weeks.
Inui Takumi The Ends JustiΦ's the Means Nov 16, 2008 #15,205 Black Ultimate said: I can't use the tube. Which songs were that? Click to expand... The indian one was Aaye Paapi from Kismat Konnection. The Spanish one was Reik - De que Sirve, and the korean one was Se7en - Passion. Though jouji mixed up the indian and korean ones. lol
Black Ultimate said: I can't use the tube. Which songs were that? Click to expand... The indian one was Aaye Paapi from Kismat Konnection. The Spanish one was Reik - De que Sirve, and the korean one was Se7en - Passion. Though jouji mixed up the indian and korean ones. lol
Takuya Member Nov 16, 2008 #15,207 ^Crazy Bollywood fans. XD Se7en...I've heard of them. My...uh...former...significant other...really liked them. And DBSK...which I was made to listen to. *shudders*
^Crazy Bollywood fans. XD Se7en...I've heard of them. My...uh...former...significant other...really liked them. And DBSK...which I was made to listen to. *shudders*
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Nov 16, 2008 #15,208 Oooh this is a crappy night to live here. Damn crime. ._. Takuya said: ^Crazy Bollywood fans. XD Se7en...I've heard of them. My...uh...former...significant other...really liked them. And DBSK...which I was made to listen to. *shudders* Click to expand... Oooh, I've only heard like one song from Se7en, Passion, which is totally awesome, and a bit more from DBSK, mostly just their Japanese stuff, though.
Oooh this is a crappy night to live here. Damn crime. ._. Takuya said: ^Crazy Bollywood fans. XD Se7en...I've heard of them. My...uh...former...significant other...really liked them. And DBSK...which I was made to listen to. *shudders* Click to expand... Oooh, I've only heard like one song from Se7en, Passion, which is totally awesome, and a bit more from DBSK, mostly just their Japanese stuff, though.
Takuya Member Nov 16, 2008 #15,209 ...what happened this time? If it involves hookers you don't have to tell. :O Dude I can't stand DBSK. :[
...what happened this time? If it involves hookers you don't have to tell. :O Dude I can't stand DBSK. :[
Black Ultimate Member Nov 16, 2008 #15,210 Takuya said: ^Crazy Bollywood fans. XD Se7en...I've heard of them. My...uh...former...significant other...really liked them. And DBSK...which I was made to listen to. *shudders* Click to expand... I bet you'd like Yas' link. XD I'm off good night everyone!
Takuya said: ^Crazy Bollywood fans. XD Se7en...I've heard of them. My...uh...former...significant other...really liked them. And DBSK...which I was made to listen to. *shudders* Click to expand... I bet you'd like Yas' link. XD I'm off good night everyone!