RSCC - Fluffy is how we do, yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well played
That's what she said.

hehe.

But yeah, thanks for letting me know Ryou. It's like a serious CD rip even though it hasn't come out yet...? I'm not complaining though. XD

Now I'm looking forward to future concerts with these songs. I love Ryo's solo.
 
I just got home... and I'm all hopped up on Starbucks. @_@

Oshare Banshou, **** you. So that sexy girl in the video and commercials is like 16? :/
 
I just got home... and I'm all hopped up on Starbucks. @_@

Oshare Banshou, **** you. So that sexy girl in the video and commercials is like 16? :/

Sadly, yes.

I just watched they Music Station ep that featured Orange Ranger singing that song. twas awesome. But, Funky Monkey Babys was on as well as Arashi and they were pretty good, especially FMB. Im likin the song they did there, though ihave no clue what the song is called. haha.
 
That she be, my fresh meat loving friend.
But yeah, thanks for letting me know Ryou. It's like a serious CD rip even though it hasn't come out yet...? I'm not complaining though. XD
Yeah, early rips happen all the time, though it's harder to expect with JE stuff. The security is crazy, but so are the fangirls.

Yas, the song was called Kibou no Uta, it's part of a double a-side single.
 
I'm not complaining, I love the songs. ;D

I think we should have a release critique/opinions thread. That'd be fun.

I was tempted to join the fluffy but then I had to make a NEWS banner. :/
 
Go ahead and make one in the music area or whatever if you want, I'll probably even sticky it.

You can still join! Look at me, I still have my Shigeki banner while I rock this avatar.
 
I couldn't make it in the Rising Sun section? :/ I'm incorporating RSCC into it so I think it should stay. XD

And hmm. My banner got old already...if you guys know of any fluffiness I can make a banner out of, I'll do it. ;D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top