Then, that sounds exactly like SP's SP, which is disappointing. Hopefully the movie is a lot better. Why can't SPs be like the ones from ProDai or Hana Kimi. ProDai's was all original and Hana Kimi's had a few flashbacks but it made sense with what was goin on.
buuuuut no idea..specials are usually crap XD and just toget you to buy something XDDDD remind u how much you liked the series so u go out and buy the dvd sets XD
buuuuut no idea..specials are usually crap XD and just toget you to buy something XDDDD remind u how much you liked the series so u go out and buy the dvd sets XD
Awright so me and Algo had a fun night,
Jouji if u get back on think about wat we asked u.
We're not gonna make one right away, like 5-10 years along the line.
And Yas, yea, we'll call u when we make it.
ALL, in all, I had a good Birthday,
espaicially talkin to u guys, u guys brighten my day. So I wanna Thank you guys for all the good times I have had in this crazy place.
So, Good night, and thx again!~
I just got my filthy dirty hands on Roots Of The King CD ... gonna take pics of it when i wake up in the morning but the cd design is awesome and Roots Of The King is pretty sweet