RSCC - Fluffy is how we do, yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sekai! I was shocked to see her there. not sure why though. But she looks HAWT!



What better way is there to look at a clock? Pure genius.



Leeeave already! :castlerock1:
Sekai? I thought that meant world? Yes! She looks hot in those pants! Some of the other girls look familiar.


I thought it was spitting too.

:laugh:

Beeeeeast!!! I heard a girl talking in japanese but I though it would be too awkward if I started talking to her at random.

Lol. I felt kinda like that.


where was everyone tonite? *pouts* noone was here to talk to me while i was watching my show ...boooooo

well i'm going to sleep
They left you.....again? :shakefist

Dude, that doesn't sound like the way your picture looks. You sound like a singer or something. But you look like a rapper. Kinda. XD When you did the imajin voices you sounded asian.

It's cool that you get to see your Grandma. I just saw mines two years ago, but it feels like this year.

Am I the only one who doesn't think Ayumi is all that attractive? :O
No, I don't know what she looks like. Anyone got a pic? I'm too lazy to search.
 
A lot, apparently.

If you ask me which toku girls I think are cute, Nana Akiyama, Yuka Hirata, and Yumi Sugimoto. I think Yumi's incredibly cute, so she's one of my favorite girls in a long time. :O

now her,
i dont like so much......
of course Haga Yuria is my number 1. :anime:
 
Dude, that doesn't sound like the way your picture looks. You sound like a singer or something. But you look like a rapper. Kinda. XD When you did the imajin voices you sounded asian.
...thanks, I think. XD Yeah, people say I'm pretty good at getting down a Japanese accent when I want to, and how exactly does a singer sound like? XD
 
A lot, apparently.

If you ask me which toku girls I think are cute, Nana Akiyama, Yuka Hirata, and Yumi Sugimoto. I think Yumi's incredibly cute, so she's one of my favorite girls in a long time. :O
All Japanese girls are cute

@Black Ultimate: the pic is just at the previous page
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…