RSCC - Fluffy is how we do, yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, it costs about S$60 but ...



i still want it anyway
 
So Igadevil, Are u willing to ship it to us, if we are willing to pay u!?
You got paypal?
XD
I get a better deal, if he's willing to pay for it, I'm willing to take it. :O

Revision on Blade's other post -- Ryusei no Kizuna's a joint project by STORMYteam and AkiraShock right? It's a big deal to me 'cause I love STORMYteam. ;D
STORMY's subbing Ryusei? Sexy. I've been following it through .ass subs so far.
 
Yeah STORMY announced it a while back when they finished Maou. 'Cause I was DDLing from their Livejournal 'cause that's how I roll.

And I feel left out of this whole Nago shirt business because I'd never wear it. :O
 
Yeah STORMY announced it a while back when they finished Maou. 'Cause I was DDLing from their Livejournal 'cause that's how I roll.
Ah, kewl. Definitely gonna keep an eye for it, I wanna see the karaoke for the opening.

And I feel left out of this whole Nago shirt business because I'd never wear it. :O
The Nago stuff or shirts in general? :O
 
Yeah man, STORMY's got mad skillz.

Well, shirts in general...

lol, but I dunno, I'm not much into public display of my love for Japan. You guys know this. :[
 
It should say "balls" instead of "ball's."

I like the background a lot. But the picture absolutely doesn't go with it. Fun though.
 
^ Fix the render's coloring and it'll be decent.

Also, to double correct Kevin, the word your looking for is Bawls. :]
Yeah man, STORMY's got mad skillz.

Well, shirts in general...

lol, but I dunno, I'm not much into public display of my love for Japan. You guys know this. :[
Aww, that's a shame. :O ...well, I'm not too vocal about it either, but like...I have my Zecters on the shelf and my manga and posters lining the walls, so anyone who comes in can see.
 
ooooh, nice comeback.

So Igadevil, Are u willing to ship it to us, if we are willing to pay u!?
You got paypal?
XD

I should be able to get a couple of them for anyone willing to pay for one + shipping. Just be 100% sure you're gonna want this when it actually comes out, which will probably be after November when they stop taking orders. It could then be a while, I need to check when they send these out. Hero Net usually has you order stuff months in advance of when they ship it. You guys got time to think about it still (orders stop on 11/30 IIRC), PM me if you want to reserve one.

As for paypal... I only do paypal at the moment. I actually need to raise some funds for my current Medicom addiction so I will be selling some extra stuff off in the near future anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…