RSCC - Fluffy is how we do, yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course, cuz it's quite hard to laugh at yourself :P

u ever get a feeling that u have one brain for spanish and one for english? XD i feel like that sometimes XDD especially if i'm talking in jpn >_<

It's not hard at all, I do it all the time actually, mostly because I have so many stupid moments that I have to learn to laugh at myself.

Pretty much, I actually learned to speak a little later because my mom tried to teach me Spanish at home and all I got at my daycare was English, so it just confused the heck out of me. XD

Ahh, SWING is such an amusing song to listen to.
 
Ryou, which episode of Arashi no Shukudai-kun? One Two Zero? Is that 120? I found a bunch of subbed ones of Veoh but I dunno which one. :/
 
It's not hard at all, I do it all the time actually, mostly because I have so many stupid moments that I have to learn to laugh at myself.

Pretty much, I actually learned to speak a little later because my mom tried to teach me Spanish at home and all I got at my daycare was English, so it just confused the heck out of me. XD

Ahh, SWING is such an amusing song to listen to.

swing?

bleh my boss called earlier and i guess she wants me to work today......... but i seriously dont' want to........that's going to be 5 days this week! O_O.... ummm that's too much >_>
 
I remembered it wrong then, my bad.

K I'm Veoh-ing it...I think I'm busy until like...later on. Off to the faceballs group or ballsface group or whatever Birdon's doing now.
 
swing?

bleh my boss called earlier and i guess she wants me to work today......... but i seriously dont' want to........that's going to be 5 days this week! O_O.... ummm that's too much >_>
Swing.

5 days is about normal, isn't it? But I guess that would be a little hard with classes and all. Can't you just say you can't come in today?
 
Swing.

5 days is about normal, isn't it? But I guess that would be a little hard with classes and all. Can't you just say you can't come in today?

yeah i think i'm going to just tell her no.. cuz well my friend is over to help fix some stuff in my apartment... so i can't really go in.... >.>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top