RSCC - Fluffy is how we do, yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't gotten to that one yet....

but ooooo there were couple clips from the hexagon drama XD ....yas we need to clip this and put this one out too XDDD

Is it promo or something that you wanna tack onto the drama or do you wanna release it separate as a teaser?
 
Wait. There's gonna be a Hexagon drama? This I gotta see.

And now I be bored. Making a ton of avatars, and for some reason have been in the mood to make Kabuto ones. :O
 

ah yeah i remember that... at least the regular sapuri's gives you the answer afterwards

i'm not sure... i know the R4 has a lot of problems, like it'll freeze suddenly or it won't start up and u'd need to do a swap disc-like trick and put in a real sd card before it'll start up properly........ but i've never used the M3 yet........ >.> most of my friends have R4 and swear by it..despite them also telling me about all those problems that it had XD

Is it promo or something that you wanna tack onto the drama or do you wanna release it separate as a teaser?

totally needs to be released after the drama cuz one of them is from the last scene where everything is revealed... so it's a bit of a spoiler

sooooo funny though
 
Wait. There's gonna be a Hexagon drama? This I gotta see.

And now I be bored. Making a ton of avatars, and for some reason have been in the mood to make Kabuto ones. :O

yeah it aired 8/3 i think.... something like that... me and yas are working on it... or rather it's stuck at me like most projects i work on -_- and zeldais is going to be doing the karaoke's for me <3 but i'm almooooost done translating and timing it.. maybe it's cuz i'm timing it too... cuz it's the first time i've timed anything XD

i need about... 30hrs in one day so i can do everything i want/need to do in one day XD
 
So......it's been an uneventful day, but school wasn't too bad. I like english, it's my favorite class. XD Wait no, Desktop Publishing is my favorite.

Yeah I totally didn't come at 6, Idk if I missed anything, but yeah.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…