RSCC - Fluffy is how we do, yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah i think the prob is that shipou..isn't silver XD

i was wondering what u were saying XDDDD

aww man.......then wat is it?

Edit: God F**kin Da**it!, for some dumb@$$ reason, i skipped ep. 4 of Yukan club and went straight to ep. 5.
S**t F**K!!
that is the worst thing i can do to myself, skipping episodes
 
Last edited:
Ahh, that sucks. Was it an episode that ruined the one that came before it? I once did that and was so mad at myself for the longest time...I actually did that with Keitai Sousakan 7 not too long ago, but I've found that it doesn't really matter with that series. It can be so episodic, which is one of its strong points. I would love to see an English version of that series.

aww man.......then wat is it?
Gin, shiruba (? I such a romanization).

Typing out random nicknames like that is amusing, I have a fondness for the incredible contradiction of my aoikurenai name.
 
it was like....one of those episodes, when u see the preview, u get all giddy and wat not.
But luckily it was not a continuity,
but still, i wished i hadnt done that,
cause right after I watched it, I remembered the preview and went back.
So, i skipped ep. 4(which im watching right now), watched ep. 5, and now i have to wacth ep. 6 tomorow, and ep. 6 looks good.

Edit: crud, im gonna finish ep. 4 tomorow, too tired,
oyasume~
 
Last edited:

oh of happyboys?... that one is strange..... kinda like.. hmmm greenwood XD

*stretches* finally done going through gao13 once... time to recheck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…