Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip Sep 15, 2008 #10,941 dudes holy crap, i just watched the first 35 mins of it, this movie is crazy!!!
Inui Takumi The Ends JustiΦ's the Means Sep 15, 2008 #10,942 Aoiblue said: dudes holy crap, i just watched the first 35 mins of it, this movie is crazy!!! Click to expand... I still dont know what movie you are watching.
Aoiblue said: dudes holy crap, i just watched the first 35 mins of it, this movie is crazy!!! Click to expand... I still dont know what movie you are watching.
Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip Sep 15, 2008 #10,943 Inui Takumi said: I still dont know what movie you are watching. Click to expand... Koizora
GekiBlack Red Falcon Sep 15, 2008 #10,944 Aoiblue said: Koizora Click to expand... So whats your opinion on it ? I found it heart-wrenching especially towards the end but overall i like it
Aoiblue said: Koizora Click to expand... So whats your opinion on it ? I found it heart-wrenching especially towards the end but overall i like it
Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip Sep 16, 2008 #10,945 One of the best japanese movies I have ever seen. To me, it has the perfect amount of Drama and love. They really know how to make a guy cry (Yes, i cried a little)
One of the best japanese movies I have ever seen. To me, it has the perfect amount of Drama and love. They really know how to make a guy cry (Yes, i cried a little)
Miaka975 Kagayaki Power Sep 16, 2008 #10,947 yay for problems all day long! ........gawd i hate customers -_-
Takuya Member Sep 16, 2008 #10,948 We're all going to take a field trip to your place of employment and ask inappropriate questions about Viagra.
We're all going to take a field trip to your place of employment and ask inappropriate questions about Viagra.
Miaka975 Kagayaki Power Sep 16, 2008 #10,949 dude.... if u guys ask me about viagra.. i'll be like.. u're kinda young to be on viagra already aren't you :3 *pats on head* u broke it already? XD
dude.... if u guys ask me about viagra.. i'll be like.. u're kinda young to be on viagra already aren't you :3 *pats on head* u broke it already? XD
Inui Takumi The Ends JustiΦ's the Means Sep 16, 2008 #10,950 Miaka975 said: dude.... if u guys ask me about viagra.. i'll be like.. u're kinda young to be on viagra already aren't you :3 *pats on head* u broke it already? XD Click to expand... ....I wont go there.
Miaka975 said: dude.... if u guys ask me about viagra.. i'll be like.. u're kinda young to be on viagra already aren't you :3 *pats on head* u broke it already? XD Click to expand... ....I wont go there.