RSCC - Fluffy is how we do, yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have better taste in hip hop than 98% of the black kids I know.

I'd just like to take this post to once again say,**** "Weezy". I feel like I'm the only one on this planet who thinks the guy is garbage.

/end rant.

& back to Degrassi.
 
Hahahaha.

I am seriously so into that show right now. I'm fiendin' for it.

The one nerd that got bullied just shot up the school.Intense.

Canadians.

~EDIT~ Canadian drama that is semi-popular in the US.
 
Hahahaha.

I am seriously so into that show right now. I'm fiendin' for it.

The one nerd that got bullied just shot up he school.Intense.

Canadians.

That was a pretty whack episode, didn't it leave that one black kid in a wheelchair for the rest of his life?

Dunno, haven't watched the show in a while. ...but yeah, Canadians are awesome.
 
I really enjoyed that actually. "Twas a two parter. When they dumped the paint on him I was like,"OoOoOoO,I'd be out. I've seen Carrie.".

& yeah about the wheelchair thing. But,technically I'm not up to that episode.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top