Rising Sun Chit Chat - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
1~13 = very best of Faiz
14~31 = eeh emo angst
32~38 = Mihara, die. Otherwise, cool.
39~end = god this sucks why am I still watching it

My Faiz rating key XD
ish cuz ryouchan is a perv
I am not a pervert! XD

It was a total surprise to me because I didnt know where to look to find all that info back then. So it came as a total shock.
Haha, pretty much the same for me. HJU was just starting out back then, so everything was new to me.





haha, sorta why I did that. :thumbs:

Die in a fire.
 

Oh well, if I look them up prior to watching them, I know I'm gonna get spoiled. But it's ok, that particular one would have been spoiled by watching Decade.

Oh, and you could just say that she's a friend... I've woken up that early to take friends to the airport, and such.

The episodes around the time Takumi finds that out suck cause he's all STUPID for a long time. XD

Not really stupid, just confused. Those are actually some of my favorite episodes. More character development in those than in the rest of the series combined.

haha i don't agree with all you guys who said it sucked in that part PPP i liked it :O

Maybe it's a girl thing. :thumbs:
 
No more than you.


Me too, but not when it's "Hey! Someone in a suit I've seen billions of people use attacked me! I'll assume it's Takumi even though I know a lot of other people have attacked me!"

u're a pedo? :X


haha well.. i thought that part between kiba and takumi was a bit ridiculous XD ... a little exaggerated and drawn out waaaay too long.. but i was still like dundunduuuuun when it finally happened
 
...truuue. :O This is why I try to stay away from spoilers now because the last series I really watched without any was Hibiki.


Well I did say she was just a friend, but then Yas said it had to be looks, so I could either say "Nah, she's ugly" or "ttly" since apparently the just a friend answer isn't valid. XD;

u're a pedo? :X


haha well.. i thought that part between kiba and takumi was a bit ridiculous XD ... a little exaggerated and drawn out waaaay too long.. but i was still like dundunduuuuun when it finally happened
Die in a fire with Yas.

It...yeah. Really couldn't stand how stretched out it was and that was the one thing I hated about Faiz, certain stories went on for way too long.
 
I hate the whole "I'm not a hero, I don't wanna be a hero, life sucks, blah blah blah" thing Takumi goes through. I hated his character for a few episodes there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…