I have a Xanga, which I stopped updating because my life was so boring. There was a limit to how much my friends really wanted to hear about my sucky day at work.
hahahaha xanga... i think i had one.. but it was like... i made it...and didn't even bother to make the front page XDDDD i think i wanted to comment on something someone said... so i made an account >.> it wasn't actually an account
hahahaha xanga... i think i had one.. but it was like... i made it...and didn't even bother to make the front page XDDDD i think i wanted to comment on something someone said... so i made an account >.> it wasn't actually an account
I didn't even get a Xanga until my senior year of college, and didn't get anything else until several years after I graduated. For a while there were a whole bunch of my friends who all used xanga, so I was getting 25-30 comments on most of my posts. If I made one now, I'd be lucky if anyone read it. :laugh: