Rising Sun Chit Chat - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, thanks. I was wonderin how long it would take before people saw my new sig, seeing as I had the last one for like half a year.
 
I think that font suits Yas's sig well.

My next toku will be either:
Try to continue Dekaranger (only got to 1 episode)
Abaranger (though I don't think all of it is subbed)
or
Ryukendo.
Or maybe just watch Cutie Honey the Live (I think this is what I will actually do)
 
Go with Dekaranger, dude. Its an awesome show. I cant believe the first episode didnt hook you. its one of my favorite first episodes.
 
I might try it & cutie honey at the same time & alternate between the two until cutie honey is over, the just go all deka. Too much sentai & Kamen Rider lately. =/

&& now I'm going to go to bed. XD

Goodnight everyone..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…