and i have to say butter is the square rout of fish. Dont dip your pitcher or the crackers will throw a fast one. Quantum physics dictates that soccer teams score white noise. Up is down, down is up, left is right, and babys are made of sugar. Valhalla be damned, im going down with the ship. And dont toast your ps2... makes for a sandstorm that will execute the final countdown

:D can we say BUTTER?!?!!?!?

....... seriously i think my brain just went TWANG :sly:

By the Power of Gaia!!!
and i have to say butter is the square rout of fish. Dont dip your pitcher or the crackers will throw a fast one. Quantum physics dictates that soccer teams score white noise. Up is down, down is up, left is right, and babys are made of sugar. Valhalla be damned, im going down with the ship. And dont toast your ps2... makes for a sandstorm that will execute the final countdown

:D can we say BUTTER?!?!!?!?

....... seriously i think my brain just went TWANG :sly:

What the HELL are you talking about???

ヒビキラッ☆
Haven't watch the anime but have read the manga(and own them, but the Indonesian-translated ver ^^)

Other than that, have played the SRW MX which Rahxephon is in line-up, the final Rahxephon form(in final stage) is my first unit which has 100.000 health point in my SRW game's experience ~ XD

It's Judgement Time!
I really liked RahXephon. It was hard to follow what was going on (background/setting wise) at first but you catch on eventually. Also it had some real sad moments.

Whomp, whomp!
What the HELL are you talking about???

I think his message is supposed to reflect how incoherent the story was for the show. I watched half the series and just gave up. I don't mind a complex story, but this was kind of ridiculous, and NOT in an engaging "I want to know what happens next" kind of way.