Rider Actors, the Best and the Worst

But the guy who played Amazon in Decade, worst actor I've ever seen in a rider show.


SUPA DAISETSUDAN~
I have never heard such a horrible war cry for super moves.

But really I don't think Inoue Masahiro was that far behind. I laugh everytime I see him trying to express emotions.
 
Tomoi Yuusuke (Gills)
There are many actors who suck at being emo, and I usually hate those roles, but Tomoi actually did it pretty well. The way he expressed pain, sadness, anger etc. It was perfect.

Kenji Matsuda (Zanki)
I am a big Matsuda fan, and I have seen him play almost every kind of character. From a maniac to a ninja to a Kamen Rider, and it is clear that this guy is good at what he is doing. He is one of the few things that kept Hibiki from sucking after the writer change.

Renn Kiriyama (Shotaro/Double)
I was not that much of a fan of his acting in the first episodes of Double, be he really surprised me, and at the end of the show, I really loved how much emotion he put into his acting. I really hope that this guy gets to do some work outside of tokusatsu. It would be such a waste otherwise.

Hiroshi Miyauchi (V3)
I might be a bit biased when it comes to Miyauchi, as I have seen him in so many shows, but I really love his acting. He has a certain charm which is hard to describe
 
Hiroshi Miyauchi made a great job with V3, he made him look like a happy hero, always defending justice. While still giving him that dark edge, that aura that says: ''Don't fucking mess with me''.
This is why, V3 ended up being a badass character.

I'm not sure everyone will agree to this one, but Tatsuhito Okuda did a hilarious job as Narutaki. I think the character was supposed to be a large ham to begin with, and that's what he was doing, the guy was just hilarious in the role.

One of the best is without a doubt Eisei Amamoto, actor of the original Dr. Shinigami. He just knew how to act like a mad scientist, and even add his own style to it. It was an awesome character (ask Igadevil), and he made it work.

Tetsuo Kurata, as overrated as some think he is, has done great as Minami Kotaro. By the time he came back to Decade, he still portrayed him as great as he did 19 years ago.

Masahiro Inoue did a good job too. He was funny when he needed to be funny, he was epic when he needed to be epic. And most of all, he gave us the impression that Tsukasa was a magnifiscent bastard, which is what he truly was. Even better, when he revealed himself as the leader of DaiShocker, he looked like a malignant SOB. But then, at Movie Wars, he looked as a vicious destroyer of worlds, while at the same time looking like a tragic villain, only to rise as a hero again.

So far, as OOO keeps advancing, Shu Watanabe (Eiji) and Ryosuke Miura (Anku) are doing a great job.
I thought Ryosuke was kinda goofy in Decade, but his performance in OOO so far has changed that opinion.
And speaking of that, that leads me to my next point.

The worst actors I've seen, as of now.

I can only think of two at the moment, and both of them come from Decade.

First, is obviously, Enrique. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

Second, remember the Faiz episodes? Everyone hated those because DiEnd was stealing the spotlight.
I have my reasons to hate them, and that is not one of them.
The actress who portrayed this Takumi's love interest/best friend really sucked.
In one of Takumi's henshin scenes, she fails terribly at portraying shock and only comes off as annoying. Then the same guy reveals himself as the Wolf Orphenoch, to which she is supposed to scream ''NO!'', she does, but her expression only seems like a forced smile. In the end, her character came off as an annoying bitch who always got in the way.


I know there are more, but these are all I can think of right now. I'll post those later.
 
Faiz did not have a love interest. Stupid Dikeido.

Kurata was good, but Minami Kotaro was formulaic so people couldn't really see his acting well.

Even though she isn't a Rider, that one girl in Double's final episode almost ruined it for me. She was having fun with EXE. She was smiling all the time, and when she was being held, she was smiling, as if the guy was he boyfriend and he was gently holding her. WTF?! She also looked like she was going to burst out laughing and say it was her idea when she told Akira to get closer and she took the Ocean Memory.
 

Has any Rider had a love interest? I can't think of one, but I'm a noob so yeah. Closest I'd say would be Natsumi and Tsukasa. The girl let him stay at her house, lol.
 
Has any Rider had a love interest? I can't think of one, but I'm a noob so yeah. Closest I'd say would be Natsumi and Tsukasa. The girl let him stay at her house, lol.
Plenty of Riders have had love interests.

Thus far, only two of them have gone through (Nago/Megumi and Ryu/Akiko). The other ones end...horribly.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…