Review: Trans Armour Kamen Rider Figures

There ARE NO instructions on how to get the figure to hold the DenKamen Sword, just "place the Sword in the hand", which clearly isn't enough.
Have you tried using the sword itself to push down the fingers? I do that and it works sometimes alternatively I use the open hand which seems to hold it in place and the hinge hand holding it for balance at the bottom.

In other news, I've almost completed my SH faiz collection, with kaixa, psyga and delta coming in today as well as Orga who came by another postal service, what luck I've had all of them coming on the same day XD I've also got a gundam action base which I can now use for my rider kicking :D

DSC03617.avif

DSC03620.avif

DSC03622.avif
 
Last edited:
Kiva is nice but I don't like the way they did the shoulder pads, they have to come off for a lot of poses. Also, he's too highly contrasted; a mild dark grey wash might have helped(like some of the SICs seem to have)
 
Kiva is nice but I don't like the way they did the shoulder pads, they have to come off for a lot of poses. Also, he's too highly contrasted; a mild dark grey wash might have helped(like some of the SICs seem to have)

I agree with you on the shoulder pads, they're a pain to pose sometimes, although I feel that he looks fine, he stays pretty such faithful to the show.
 
Just got me two new riders, Kamen rider no2 figuarts and Kamenn Rider Faiz Blaster form, both awesome figures I might say, Rider 2 is awesome, I love the scarf and Faiz blaster, his weapon alone is enough to say FOOKIN A!

DSC03627.avif
DSC03630.avif
DSC03631.avif
DSC03633.avif
DSC03634.avif
DSC03637.avif
DSC03638.avif

DSC03640.avif
DSC03641.avif
DSC03642.avif
DSC03645.avif
DSC03646.avif
DSC03647.avif
DSC03651.avif
 
wouldn't hurt to resize images...
rider 2 is the best out of the 3 in my eyes at least and congrats on the 55 figures.
 
My Souchaku Henshin collection so far.
On hold for lack of space. :sweat:

DSCF2461-1.avif

Hope someone can advise me on this...where can I order Orga? Many thanks!!
 
My Souchaku Henshin collection so far.
On hold for lack of space. :sweat:

DSCF2461-1.avif

Hope someone can advise me on this...where can I order Orga? Many thanks!!

You can order him off ebay, thats where I got my orga, last time I checked there were still two auctions going.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top