Review: Trans Armour Kamen Rider Figures

Wow...great review Gavan! :buttrock:

But...you put Shaider as the review title, fyi. Might wanna fix that. :laugh:

But ah man! I want a Shaider! Can't wait for the review!
 
Herai-kun said:
Wow...great review Gavan! :buttrock:

But...you put Shaider as the review title, fyi. Might wanna fix that. :laugh:

But ah man! I want a Shaider! Can't wait for the review!

I'm going to try to do Shaider tonight because I won't have time tommorow, If I do, Armoured Hibiki will be done on saturday or sundar
 
man, you did'nt liked the armed hibiki, garo, blade, todoroki, kaixa???
Because, man, i loved your blade, garo,kaixa, how u dont like them?
 
no you didn't understand: i mean: is your souchaku henshins of the rider's new generation bad? because in your top 10 you have more of the classic riders. sorry,ok?:thumbs:

it's the souchaku of the space sherifs gd or ge?

gavan,as my excuses, I give this photo :

Did you saw the cast darth? here it's:
df67177b.avif
 
2 more photos:
P6151647.avif
RX - Give back the Ridron!!!!
Kabuto - Uhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P6151648.avif
Henshin Justic Baby!
 
Blade said:
no you didn't understand: i mean: is your souchaku henshins of the rider's new generation bad? because in your top 10 you have more of the classic riders. sorry,ok?:thumbs:

it's the souchaku of the space sherifs gd or ge?

gavan,as my excuses, I give this photo :

Did you saw the cast darth? here it's:
df67177b.avif

All space sheriffs are GD.

And the classic Riders are my favorite because I prefer the older shows. I never really liked the newer shows (except Agito and Hibiki))
 
Uchuu Keiji Shaider

shaider1.jpg

In Box

Space Sheriff Shaider is the successor to Sharivan, and also the last hero in the Space Sheriff series. The series of Metal Hero (which started with the Spaces Sheriffs) went on to do several great shows like Juspion, Solbrain, Jiban, etc.

shaider2.jpg

Henshin!

shaider3.jpg

Uchuu Keiji...Shaider!

shaider4.jpg

Close-up

What you get
Core Body
Ankle Armour
Leg Armour
Wrist Armour
Arm Armour
Shoulder Armour
Chest Armour
Helmet
Blaster
Holster
Sword
Laser Blade

shaider5.jpg

THIS is a knoife

Sharivan's helmet was a slight deviation's from Gavan's. The visor was similar, with minor differences, but had a mouthpiece that resembled a grinning man, whereas Gavan's mouthpiece was like that of a samurai's mouthpiece cover. Shaider's helmet is somewhat derived from Sharivan's. Shaider's mouthpiece is nearly identical to Sharivan's, yet his visor is completely different from his predecessors.

shaider6.jpg

Laser Blade!

shaider7.jpg

Awww yeah. Now you're fucked proper, you Hurricanger villain!

Remember what I said about the Space Sheriff series? That sometimes their armour may fall off? Well Shaider's got the worst of it, out of the three. He's almost as bad as Garo, but not quite. The problem is his shoulder armour. It gets in the way and knocks his arm armour clean off.

shaider8.jpg

When Shaider aims at you, I reccomend hiding behind some durable infrastructure, and fast. But what IS he aiming at?

shaider9.jpg

Oh! Just hunting baby gameras. No need to worry, go about your business

Price: Same as Sharivan
Availability: Same as Sharivan
Durability: Least durable of the Space sheriffs
Poseability: Good, but his shoulder armour impairs it somewhat
Is it Worth it?: Ehh.. Yeah, but only if you're a fan, or have the other two sheriffs and want to complete the set. Otherwise, don't bother

Overall: 7/10 Better than Garo, But could have been better

shaider10.jpg

See you, Space cowboys...
 
gavan, when u will do the armed hibiki review?

and, do u havy anymore souchaku henshin?

hey, i saw on the souchaku henshin's oficial site a name after the souchaku henshins of faiz blast form, anyone know who is this toku's personage?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top