Review: Trans Armour Kamen Rider Figures

Hey guys, I wanted to ask which Souchaku Henshin figure was better, right now it's a choice between:

Den-O Gun Form
Den-O Rod Form
Sasword
Zabee
Depends on who you like but I think the den-o forms are better built.
And yeah my collection pieces are wearing the special metallic armor from this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/revl89/IMG_0429.jpg?t=1233436338
It looks better in person without the flash. It makes them look completely metallized as I'm sure those with den-o SHs know they look mettalic at the helmet and the thighs.
And Come this week or next I should have a completed ryuki sh set.
 

:O_O: Holy crap man, how much did that cost you?
 
Toy wave has it listed for 50$ Too bad there sold out

But with shipping, I'm guessing it'll be around 70-90
Actually I got lucky and some guy on ebay sold it for 50 shipped. Came complete and everything. But yeah the price range for it is around 50 plus shipping.
I might have another coming to me as a gift to me. I dunno when though.:buttrock: I'll display something special with it when it comes in can't say what though it'll spoil the surprise.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…