Review on Ninja Storm - It's not over (Including apologise to you guys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rising Sun Ranger said:
What's so "fun" about it anyway?

What's so fun about making stupid-ass threads and then not expecting someone to tell you how ignorant they are? Then begging someone to close them (sometimes they're not even your thread, no less) when they don't go your way. To quote Riley from Boondocks last night, "That's a real bitch move." :laugh:


Now, for the other guy in this thread I need to address....

Forever Red said:
Bolt, Sage and V-GOD, you guys were bitching at me because I absolutely dislike Ninja Storm. Too bad for you guys. You left me no choice to cuss right straight at you guys. I'm not even sure if you guys remember that I've gave another chance for Ninja Storm. That's why I decided to make a final review 'bout Ninja Storm.

Couple things:

We didn't bitch at you 'cause you dislike Ninja Storm. Its because this is the second or third time you've made a thread about the show talking about your feelings on it, and like Mihara noted--AND THEY CHANGE EVERY TIME. That's not cool, and its at this point that no one even gives a damn. (Actually, Bolt probably never gave a damn. :laugh:) You not liking Ninja Storm is fine with me. But make up your damned mind and stop making stupid threads. That review was horrible. Its almost as bad as me not liking NS from the start 'cause Shane was the Red Wind NS Ranger instead of the Red Fire NS Ranger. :P And we left you all kinds of choices. You cursing at us was something you did 'cause you wanted to. You could've been the nice guy and just said something to the effect of, "Sorry you guys don't agree with my opinion but it *is* mine." Thread would've never blown up like it did.

Sage, I don't know you very much but I know you loved Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder because it was made by Doug Sloan.

I like DT 'cause it was a fun series. B- for having Conner and Stuck-In-Suit Tommy. NS on the other hand, I find to be an utterly average series. So no, I don't "love them".

I find it distrubing that you guys are worshipping Doug Sloan and think he is the Almighty O' god. No offense.

I worships NO ONE. Ugh. That's not my type. But to be honest, you like Doug Sloan and that's great!! Your opinions and like all stuff that Doug Sloan made. Those stuff were made by him is not my taste.

Don't throw that **** on us. I don't even care who Doug Sloan is. I don't get into the Kalish/Sloan/whatever debates, and I never will. I like (or dislike) a show for what it is. See, your entire post would've been fine but for this garbage. :disappoin




I know you and V-God don't like when people are dissing against NS and DT but you know it's people's opinions. Really.

See above where my problem was not with your opinion per se, but how it keeps changing over and over again.
 
I just wanna weigh in on this.

From grade school, to high school and even in college a group finds someone that's an easy target and decide it's alright to pick on him.

Early in high school my friends and I grew out of that and found this to be incredibly immature and cruel behavior.

I freely admit, ForeverRed you do need to learn to tone things down instead of flipping out. Stop beating issues to within an inch of their lives.

But ya know what? That doesn't give me the right to make you uncomfortable and nobody has that right. Not on this board. I've let people express their feelings on this so that you know what's up and can put forth effort to correct this behavior, but those same people are now taking it too far and leaping at the chance now.

And that's just not cool. Not at all.

I gave ya **** all of about once and even after that followed up with helping you to find another way to get your download on for TVN releases.

So, Red... when people complain there's a reason. But people... knock it off with trying to make anyone on this board uncomfortable for your amusement.

Anyway...

*slaps on helmut, puts on goggles and fires up the cyber-welding torch*

I got this Nuke thing to bend to my will and get up and running. Heh... even after its grand opening I don't think this train'll be leaving the station for another two months. :P
 
Sage Shinigami said:
What's so fun about making stupid-ass threads and then not expecting someone to tell you how ignorant they are? Then begging someone to close them (sometimes they're not even your thread, no less) when they don't go your way. To quote Riley from Boondocks last night, "That's a real bitch move." :laugh:

What's so fun about even posting in whatever you call "stupid ass threads" anyway? Besides, I've seen even stupider asser threads here n there n elsewhere, yet nobody complains about them!!

You could've at least not read it, nor posted jack if you thought Forever Red's review of Ninja Storm was horrible. Both you and Bolt are making yourselves worse people if you're attacking him or anybody for making a thread you don't like. Forever Red doesn't like Ninja Storm. Don't like it? Tough!! You can't change Red san's opinions!! No need to act like a spoilt 15 year old at a Backstreet Boys concert about it.

If you want to write your own review of Ninja Storm, fine go ahead!! Nobody's stopping you!!

Anyway I've had enough of this!! The Jerry Springer Show's over!! I'm moving on to some other thread so this is my last post on this one!!

J-Caizer said:
I But people... knock it off with trying to make anyone on this board uncomfortable for your amusement.
Agreed!!
 
Rising Sun Ranger said:
What's so fun about even posting in whatever you call "stupid ass threads" anyway? Besides, I've seen even stupider asser threads here n there n elsewhere, yet nobody complains about them!!

You could've at least not read it, nor posted jack if you thought Forever Red's review of Ninja Storm was horrible. Both you and Bolt are making yourselves worse people if you're attacking him or anybody for making a thread you don't like. Forever Red doesn't like Ninja Storm. Don't like it? Tough!! You can't change Red san's opinions!! No need to act like a spoilt 15 year old at a Backstreet Boys concert about it.

I think you still missed the point, which isn't shocking, 'cause you aren't that bright.

If you want to write your own review of Ninja Storm, fine go ahead!! Nobody's stopping you!!

I've only ever needed one sentence: Ninja Storm is an utterly, and fantastically mediocre series.

Anyway I've had enough of this!! The Jerry Springer Show's over!! I'm moving on to some other thread so this is my last post on this one!!


......Does the stuff you type make sense before you type it?
 
Sage Shinigami said:
I think you still missed the point, which isn't shocking, 'cause you aren't that bright.



I've only ever needed one sentence: Ninja Storm is an utterly, and fantastically mediocre series.




......Does the stuff you type make sense before you type it?
Were you hoping for a reply to all this?
 
FR, I like you too, but stop posting **** like this. We get that you hate NS and DT. We get that you think anyone who does worships Doug Sloan as a god and has no valid reason for disagreeing with you. We get that you think no one's opinions but your own are worth a damn. We. Get. It. Stop.
 
I'm closing this, cuz like I've said above... it seems too much like it's a festival of picking on Forever Red.

I mean, how many times does the same thing need to be said?

I think he gets the message.

And I hope you all understand in the future that this isn't something I encourage around here.

Moving on....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top