Review: Magiranger/Mystic Force Mech

DX Travelion Review

trav1.jpg


trav3.jpg


trav2.jpg


trav4.jpg


trav5.jpg


trav6.jpg


-More Pics to come-

Travelion, the gigantic mecha genie/ train (who I understand has the most exquisite of dining cars).

Travelion's alternate mode is that in the vein of a coal-powered locomotive engine. Except this train has the design of the magical essence, from...I dunno, the Sky saint, orsomething.

Travelion is a very unique mech, and quite pleasing to the eye. Travelion is the mech of the Magiranger, Magishine

It should be noted that Travelion can combine with both Magiking, and Wolkaiser (Why he'd want to combine with Wolkaiser, well, you're guess is as good as mine.

There's only one thing that kinda bothers me about Travelion. And that is, Travelion is not as large as I had expected, in fact, Magiking is JUST slightly taller than him in roboticmode. Oh sure, in alternate mode, he's plenty long, and I don't mind that much, but still,I was expecting him to be a bit bigger.
 
VengeanceGOD said:
Wait, Travelion can combine with Wolkaiser? Pics please!
Pretty much the chests of all three mechs are interchangable. Doesn't look that good though...in my opinion.

-RF
 
Rider Faiz said:
Pretty much the chests of all three mechs are interchangable. Doesn't look that good though...in my opinion.

-RF

Not Saint Kaiser. Wolzard is not meant to combine with him, (he can but it looks stupid) because the Horse head does not change to make the "wolkasier" face on Saint-Kaiser.
 
In all fairness, there is some kind of face for Wolzard within Saintkaiser, it just looks different. GaoKong and GaoKnight come to mind.

saint37.jpg
 
Which is actually called Brave Kaiser. 'Cause he's BRAGEL. But anyway...except for Travelion, the designs of all of the Magi mecha are really awesome. First season that's made me want to not wait and import...but dammit I'm gonna wait. I need money.

Although I might have to splurge on Saint Kaiser or that mysterious Fourth Mecha should I suddenly come into a big wad of cash.
 
Last edited:
SaintKaiser Review!

Well, I'm finally getting around to reviewing SaintKaiser from the Magiranger movie. Since it's pretty much just a repaint of MagiPhoenix & Varikion, I'm just going to let the pics speak for themselfs.

First we have SaintMagiPhoenix & MagiPhoenix. You can see the parts that were painted gold for this special release. SaintMagiPhoenix's sword is the Unicorn horn of Unigolon.
SaintMagiPhoenix.jpg


Now we have father and son riding side by side.
Horseback.jpg


Lookie here! It's SaintCentaurus & WolCentaurus!
SaintCentaurus.jpg


Ooooo....SaintKaiser, in all it's glory!
SaintKaiser.avif

SaintKaiser & FireKaiser!
SaintKaiserFireKaiser.jpg


Now this combo I'm told is called BraveKaiser. I think he looks really badass like this, and is actually how I have him displayed.
SaintWolKaiser.jpg


And last, but not least BraveKaiser & FireKaiser.
SaintWolKaiserFireKaiser.jpg


-RF
 
Last edited:
That's nice man but I'll be skippin' on Saint Kaiser for now. I don't want to drop all that dough for what is essentially a repaint. I'm also selling my DX Travelion on eBay.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top