RenCen Chaos - The Youmacon 2010 Thread

Rider Strike

Thumbs Down
detroit_gm_renaissance_center-1.avif

Although PMC is next weekend, Youmacon is right around the corner and I think that it's the right time to get things rolling... not to mention prep for the Con itself. Yours truly will be there this year along with a friend.

Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
Renaissance Center
Detroit, Michigan 48243
313-568-8000

www.youmacon.com

BTW, Keith, I have an idea for an new video for the site, akin to when Mark punched you out.
 
Last edited:
New Guests have been announced... Lemme go squee in the corner

Brad Swaile
Todd Haberkorn
Little Kuriboh
The Spoony Bards

:O_O:
 
The Spoony Bards are a band. They are only related in that they both took the word from Final Fantasy 2/IV.


Anyway. It's about time this thread popped up. I've been thinking about going to Youmacon. I'd be interested to see who, if anyone, else from the board is going.
 
Wow LOL does Vic Mignogna go to like, any Convetion that has to do with Anime? I see him as a guest all over the place. :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top