Reminder: Kamen Rider 1st ships this week.

My mom picked it up for me from DVD Planet ($14.95), but she's saving it for an "Easter present." :laugh: Oh well, just means I won't get to watch it 'till this weekend. She bought it for me which is what counts. :anime:

$14.95? are you sure? DVD Planet says $19.47
 
I saw the movie and kind of didn't like it because there was more focus on his personal life than him actually being but thats just an opinion plus they don't say rider kick! Nor did they call him kamen rider he's Hopper 1 oh well see it before you give an opinion I'll see it again just to see if I was paying attention enough cause I did see it late at night.
 
I saw the movie and kind of didn't like it because there was more focus on his personal life than him actually being but thats just an opinion plus they don't say rider kick! Nor did they call him kamen rider he's Hopper 1 oh well see it before you give an opinion I'll see it again just to see if I was paying attention enough cause I did see it late at night.

Don't forget how the movie is almost nothing like the original series.
 
Don't forget how the movie is almost nothing like the original series.
Not that it was intended to be. They took bits from the manga and show and mixed it with new stuff.

The story was far from perfect but I loved how they emphasized the Rider's Kaijin origins. The only thing I didn't like outright was

[hide] the Cobra and Snake backstory[/hide]
 
how odd. i went to both Circuit City and Best Buy to look for KR The First and i dont see anything at all. i went to look at both Foreign sections and no Kamen Rider. what the heck is going on? and both of the websites has the DVD available for order too....
 
how odd. i went to both Circuit City and Best Buy to look for KR The First and i dont see anything at all. i went to look at both Foreign sections and no Kamen Rider. what the heck is going on? and both of the websites has the DVD available for order too....

Same thing happened to me when I went to Best Buy. I went to the customer service desk, and they said that sometimes they only sell on-line.

And my mom ordered it for me for Easter, though it may be arriving a few days late.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top