FF16 Remember when they said we wont be Having DLC but they actually lied.

Final Fantasy XVI (2023): Clive Rosfield is drawn into a brutal war fueled by magical Dominants and their summoned Eikons. It leans fully into cinematic, action-focused combat with a darker medieval tone. AKA Final Fantasy 16, FF16, FFXVI

Michael1

Member
I don't mind though since I enjoyed playing it since it got launched. I've just finished exploring the Echoes of the Fallen DLC, and I can tell you that it's an incredible adventure! There are tons of endgame-level opponents in the new dungeon, and the boss battles? Amazing. This is a must-play if you enjoyed the combat in the original game. The last boss fight is worth the entry ticket on its own. Bravo to the developers for preserving the action-packed atmosphere!


I sacrifice a month worth of Burgers for this and its a great decision.
 
So, I took the plunge into Echoes of the Fallen, and color me surprised. The dungeon dynamics and boss battles are top-notch, and that final boss? Goosebumps! However, the storyline felt a bit lackluster; it's more about the gameplay here. If you're all about the action, go for it. But if you're expecting a deep narrative, The Rising Tide DLC is worth trying
 
So, I tried Echoes of the Fallen. Not bad, not bad at all. Boss fights were tough, and the dungeon was cool. Didn't get much into the lore, though. If you're looking for a few extra hours of fun and some cool battles, it's worth the $10. But hey, I'm just here for a good time, not a deep storyline.
 
It was concise, straightforward, and to the point, but I liked that. There were far too many repetitive side missions in the main game, but this one eventually revealed the truth about a major plot hole. I really enjoyed being able to add new weaponry and additions to the music player. even though it totally negated the grind I put in during the first game. This DLC was incredible, and the boss fights were far more difficult this time around. It's true that objections concerning complexity were taken seriously. Git Gud Noobs!
 
This DLC is simply a taste of what's to come: DLC 2 (Rising Tide), which will be much larger and include a brand-new map in addition to Leviathan. Nonetheless, a brief introduction with incredible boss bouts and, of course, Omega. To be honest, I prefer short DLCs that focus bosses and gameplay over long stages. It's also why I liked the FF7 intermission DLC so much better than the dull main game.
 
To be honest, I felt like something was missing; perhaps after finishing the story, there could be a challenge mode in which the creatures in stasis awoke in the tower and faced a 100-floor gauntlet challenge, something that doesn't add much to the story but is a fun challenge for people to play. The boss battles themselves are straightforward, but my primary complaint is that they are so bright that it's difficult to see them or understand what's going on. I finished the DLC and received all of the medals, however I had problems understanding out what the final boss was doing because I couldn't see him. Also, this was a very short DLC which I hope is just a teaser for the second DLC in the spring
 
When I saw the DLC trailer, I had completed roughly 70% of the main game. I cried, "Yes! Clive, Jill, and Joshua are all alive and well!" I was especially glad for Joshua because he had been coughing up blood throughout the main game, and I figured that by the end of the game, they would have found a remedy for him. But we were all aware of the conclusion.

It's not a bad story, in my opinion. Clearly a significantly better story than Final Fantasy XV.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top