Reccomend me a J Drama or K Drama

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
Got any suggestions for Japanese and Korean Dramas (apart from Densha Otoko)?

And where to download them?

EDIT: Currently downloading Bambino. I heard it's good.
 
Last edited:
I'm sure other people are going to say these, but here are the ones I've found most enjoyable:

-Akihabara@Deep
-Stand Up!!
-Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
-TRICK
-Hana Yori Dango

I downloaded @Deep and Trick from TV-Nihon. All the rest you can get from d-addicts.com (the fansub groups are featured there, it'll link you, or you can just go to the torrents section). These are all J-dramas.
 
I'm sure other people are going to say these, but here are the ones I've found most enjoyable:

-Akihabara@Deep
-Stand Up!!
-Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
-TRICK
-Hana Yori Dango

I downloaded @Deep and Trick from TV-Nihon. All the rest you can get from d-addicts.com (the fansub groups are featured there, it'll link you, or you can just go to the torrents section). These are all J-dramas.

Sounds cool!! Arigato Gozaimasu Takuya!!

Anybody want to suggest a Korean and maybe a Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) drama too?
 
The ones Takuya recommended, but over top of all them, you should watch Kurosagi if you want something that you can get into right away and enjoy straight to the end. The others may not hook you quite so fast.
 
OMG!!! why didn't anyone say Nodame Cantabile???? thats such a good jdrama!!!!! hahaha

hey takuya, which version of hana kimi did you watch? Japanese or Taiwanese version? i've only seen the Japanese version but my friends tell me that the taiwanese version has alot more story in it.........

uh i recommend

Nodame Cantabile
Hana Kimi - Japanese version
Kurosagi
@deep
Stand up
Nobuta wo produce
Tantei Gakuen Q
Attention Please
Dragon zakura.......
Iryu Team Medical Dragon

if theres anymore you want to know, lemme know :P
 
Hana Kimi
Watashitachi no Kyoukasho
Home and Away
Yama Onna Kabe Onna
Gokusen 1, Not 2... I didn't like it much
The Wedding Planner
Fireboys
Leave it to the Nurses 4

And my top favorite drama: Good Luck!!
 
hey takuya, which version of hana kimi did you watch? Japanese or Taiwanese version? i've only seen the Japanese version but my friends tell me that the taiwanese version has alot more story in it.........
The Taiwanese version is...interesting. I've only finished the Japanese HanaKimi, but I've seen the first episode of the other. I wouldn't know about the story, but the Taiwanese one struck me as really weird; the Japanese version is much more entertaining IMO.
 
People say the taiwanese version has more story but i think its because its hella longer. I find the female lead very weird and at times it really feels like I'm watching a gay BL drama than a shoujo.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top