RangerBoard VIP/Henshin Justice Unlimited Clan

Hell Yeah! I even made a post for the "HJU" promo thread on Rangerboard. I actually like this better because there are no dumbasses here and there's an entire section dedicated to sentai and toku! :anime: And, of course, the Henshin Hotties Thread :jam: :anime:
 
Here's what you guys gotta do...

What are Clans? How do I create one? How do I join one?
Clans are subgroups, or cliques, within RangerBoard. To have a clan created, a minimum of 5 nominations for a specific clan name must be sent via private message to Ray-Z.

All users nominating a clan must send me a PM. I will not accept one PM with a list of all people nominating the clan. Also, don't just PM me saying "I want a Sentai clan". The people nominating the clan must come up with the clan name on their own, and must include that name in the subject of the PM.

A group leader will be chosen for you. You may request to join clans through your User Control Panel, in the "Group Memberships" section.

Your Clan Affiliation will appear under your username in your posts.

Clans and members can be viewed in the View Forum Leaders and Clans section

If any of these procedures are not followed in trying to get a clan created, the clan's creation will be automatically rejected.
 
just to double check, did you call it the "Henshin Justice Unlimited Clan"? or just the HLU Clan? so I can send in a nomination.
 
I'd like to think of the HJU as being the New World Order for the Tokusatsu/PR Fandoms.... "The Revolution is Now... HENSHIN!!" :ph34r:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top