Rider of Abaddon Member Dec 2, 2008 #11 Generally I would prefer someone with the body of Rachel Weisz. Virginie is fairly skinny and I don't normally go for that. I like teh curves!!! But something about her. Must be her cute smile or something.
Generally I would prefer someone with the body of Rachel Weisz. Virginie is fairly skinny and I don't normally go for that. I like teh curves!!! But something about her. Must be her cute smile or something.
Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Dec 2, 2008 #12 Sho-saka FTW!!!! .... .... j/k. I vote Rachel Weisz. She's sexy without even trying
mandaraya Member Dec 2, 2008 #13 oh no, i voted for the wrong chick! :disappoin i like french hottie better.
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Dec 2, 2008 #14 Gatack Striker said: j/k. I vote Rachel Weisz. She's sexy without even trying Click to expand... TRUTH. oh no, i voted for the wrong chick! i like french hottie better. Click to expand... BWUAHAHA all your votes are belong to Rachel!! :laugh:
Gatack Striker said: j/k. I vote Rachel Weisz. She's sexy without even trying Click to expand... TRUTH. oh no, i voted for the wrong chick! i like french hottie better. Click to expand... BWUAHAHA all your votes are belong to Rachel!! :laugh:
Rider of Abaddon Member Dec 2, 2008 #15 so that's like 50/50 then if your vote is in the wrong spot. lol You know what I vote? They're both freaking sexy and need to do movies together. lol
so that's like 50/50 then if your vote is in the wrong spot. lol You know what I vote? They're both freaking sexy and need to do movies together. lol
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Dec 2, 2008 #16 Yeah. Soft core porn movies, preferrably. Mmmm.....
Rider of Abaddon Member Dec 3, 2008 #18 Faded.Memories said: Yeah. Soft core porn movies, preferrably. Mmmm..... Click to expand... Heh. You know what I'm thinking? lol Well, considering her previous movies you KNOW virginie would do it. Which reminds me. We still have to watch like half of those! lol
Faded.Memories said: Yeah. Soft core porn movies, preferrably. Mmmm..... Click to expand... Heh. You know what I'm thinking? lol Well, considering her previous movies you KNOW virginie would do it. Which reminds me. We still have to watch like half of those! lol
Forever Knight Eye See You Dec 3, 2008 #19 Faded.Memories said: Oooooh Abaddon, looks like SOMEONE wants to pork you. Click to expand... Why do you always have to be perverted and bring sex into the threads?. God. :coolshades:
Faded.Memories said: Oooooh Abaddon, looks like SOMEONE wants to pork you. Click to expand... Why do you always have to be perverted and bring sex into the threads?. God. :coolshades:
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Dec 3, 2008 #20 Because My name is Forever Knight, and I'm addicted to sex.