FF7 Ps4 version of Final Fantasy VII remake is now $20 now!

Final Fantasy VII (1997): Mercenary Cloud Strife joins eco-terrorists to fight a megacorporation draining the planet’s life force. Its cinematic scope, Sephiroth, and 3D leap made it a global phenomenon. AKA Final Fantasy 7, FF7, FFVII

Bonnie

New Member
I never expect to see it's price to drop that early. I am not talking about second hand copies. I am talking about Brand new copies. I think they dropped it so people will be encouraged to buy the intergrade DLC. They want to increase the player base because they are still not able to finish Episode 2 in time.
 
If I had the patience to wait I would have waited for years before I bought the copy. I bought mine for $80 because I pre-ordered it because I am not a waiting type of Gal.
 
The Biggest disadvantage of buying late is you will be the only one playing it because all your peers played it at launch.
 
Seriously though, When are we going to have episode 2. We get to the point now that Episode 1 is cheap because it is already losing heat.
 
I bought it on launch so I spent 60 dollars but it is a 60 dollars well spent because it helped me get through the Pandemic. I don't regret buying it in full price.
 
I bet the Episode 2 will be more expensive than the base game. I have a feeling Episode 2 will be a stand alone game instead of a dlc for Part 1. SO our actions in the first game will affect nothing on Episode 2.
 
I also had the strategy of waiting for 2 years before buying because it saves me money. 60 dollars is just too much for me.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…