unmei
Member
A few people expressed interest in having an Uncharted 2 get together this weekend. I remember at least 3 or 4 including myself. I'm free from after 6pm PST on Friday, for the rest of the weekend, if I know in advance what time's good for everyone, I'll set it aside.
Depending on how many people we get I imagine we'll do anything from the three player co-op campaigns to the 5-10 player competitive matches. Basically, just have fun with what has turned out to be an even better game than I expected, and i expected a damn lot from this game honestly.
So what's a good time to set aside this weekend? We'll work something out, then it's time to grab our mics, load our guns, and get their gold.
Depending on how many people we get I imagine we'll do anything from the three player co-op campaigns to the 5-10 player competitive matches. Basically, just have fun with what has turned out to be an even better game than I expected, and i expected a damn lot from this game honestly.
So what's a good time to set aside this weekend? We'll work something out, then it's time to grab our mics, load our guns, and get their gold.
Last edited by a moderator: