"OK, so name for me.. 5 games that are not DOA, not World War 2 First Person Shooters (or anything similar), and not direct ports from the PS2. Oh, and I would like to add that racing games don't count either because they're all the same and when you've got OVER NINE THOOOOOUUUUSAAAAND of them you wouldn't want to buy anymore."
See the thing is people can list games they like till they are blue in the face for you, but it would be a waste of time. You have already made up your mind regarding the 360. I don't have one yet as I am happy with my WoW, Snes, Wii, and PS2, but even I can see several good RPGs and other titles that are out on the 360. I would also like you to list 5 360 games that are "direct" ports of PS2 games please. And no I would never think any less of anyone just because of how they feel about video games and such. I just like discussions
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.