Pride & Joy Of Your Collection

Well...to be fair, about 3 grand of that is going to pay off some bills. I'm also saving for a studio but yeah...That Belt is probably going to be in my possesion soon. :D

Yo Shifty...do you IM? I want to ask you some ?'s about your DVD burner and it's features. Reply thru PM if you'd like.
 
Hmm, I'll add the Kamen Rider Black manga I found to my original post! I found 1 and 5 at Kotobuki for 2 bucks each, dated '88 when Black came out o_O
 
Definitely all my Sentai stuff:

D-Sword Vega
SP License
Master License
BrayThrottle
MagiPhone
Gourai Changer
Shuriken Ball
Dino Minder
And the US version of every morpher not listed above (complete morpher collection! W00t!)
2 Intermediate Liveman Mecha (Boxed!)

And my DX Faiz Driver. Man, I wish I could find the rest of the Faiz stuff. No worries though. This time next year Faiz stuff will have hit Hong Kong much like Hurricanger and Ryuki stuff did this year, and it'll be a piece of cake to get all the Faiz weapons/drivers. And believe me, I will. I can't count how many times a day I simply pretend to be wearing the Delta Driver and do the henshin. *lol*
 
The crown jewel of my entire Tokusatsu/PR collection is my original Deluxe Ultrazord. Containing DX Megazord (Dayzyujin), Dragonzord (Dragon Caesar), and Titanus (King Brachion). I still got it on display in my room. Had it since 1993.

I remember always seeing the Zyuranger versions in China Town but was an idiot to not get 'em. My goal is to get All 3 from Zyuranger if I am lucky enough to find it.
 
Hmm. I think i'd have to say DX Revolver Mammoth from Hurricanger. Something about the really big mecha like Pyramidas and SuperTrain. Anyhow, not many ppl know this except F.K., but last summer, I was faced with a heartbreaking decision. I wanted to get Revolver Mammoth, but the only place I could find it online wanted 280 dollars for it. I couldn't afford that much, so I bit the bullet and ordered the smaller one for 80 bucks. Anyhow, they screwed up, and 5 days later DX Revolver Mammoth showed up at my door!!! I couldn't believe it, and I didnt realize the mistake until I had opened it up, so there really was no way to return it.

So basically I got a 300 dollar toy for under 100 thanks to some order mix-up.
:198:
 
Forever Knight said:
Holy **** thanks man.

I need help on the translations. I could easily get this stuff by my next payday if someone could help me out.

Ah, brings me back to the days when Deluxe mecha were actually WORTH purchasing.
Try Celga, dude.
 
sandman54301 said:
Hmm. I think i'd have to say DX Revolver Mammoth from Hurricanger. Something about the really big mecha like Pyramidas and SuperTrain. Anyhow, not many ppl know this except F.K., but last summer, I was faced with a heartbreaking decision. I wanted to get Revolver Mammoth, but the only place I could find it online wanted 280 dollars for it. I couldn't afford that much, so I bit the bullet and ordered the smaller one for 80 bucks. Anyhow, they screwed up, and 5 days later DX Revolver Mammoth showed up at my door!!! I couldn't believe it, and I didnt realize the mistake until I had opened it up, so there really was no way to return it.

So basically I got a 300 dollar toy for under 100 thanks to some order mix-up.
:198:
DAY-AM that's a hella killer mix-up!!! Can't remember how much I paid for my Revolver Mommoth..but I think I got it from BBTS when it was released. Can't really remember now. Crappy thing is, it's so big, it doesn't fit well on any of my shelfs! lol

-RF
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top