Power Rangers can learn a lot from Doctor Who

Yes, but even Moffat and Davies have been critical of the DW fanbase as the revival has gone on and caused a divisive opinion on it's quality issues. Moffat even once said "why are they bloody watching it?" in an online interview, and Davies called them "bastards" in a tell-all book.

While PR fans get more aggresively entitled and obnoxious as they age, DW fans have been that and a lot more for decades now, pretty much since the 80s. Don't get me started on the seedy and mean-spirited behaviour of people who criticise the people who are in charge of the show, or the shady people claiming to have "inside info" and winding others in the community with dashed hopes. I pray the PR fanbase doesnt devolve into the state DW's fandom has found itself in.

I guess we can just put fan involvement out of the issue then, since it's safe to assume all fanbases of any genre have their extremists in a sense; which come in groups of more than a few.

Well considering that everyone in the fanbase shits on Moffat's writing, it's no surprise that he'd be insanely hostile towards them. The main can't plot out a story to save his life

Which episodes did Moffat write? If you recall any.
 
This might be easier than listing them all (there's quite a lot, there; while I'm here though, the TV Tropes article on him is hilarious (though, spoiler warning)).

He wrote some of my favorite episodes. I love love LOVED when the stone angels were introduced. I liked the Pandorica theme a lot as well.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top