GoukaiYellow....Present!
Maskman.png

Power Rangers Aura Mask
A GoseiYellow Production

Apparently 5,000 years ago, there was a unique power called the Aura used by a race of ancient humans. The Aura is often hidden inside a regular humans body and the only way to awaken is if you unleash your inner fighter. The Aura is often used for self defense, not for fighting. However, that all soon changed when an threat emerged on the planet Earth. This threat happens to be a trio of demons called the Chaos Three and soon the ancients had forced themselves to use their Aura to battle the Chaos Three. They didn't expect that peace would be shattered by anyone, especially demons. As the time went by, the ancients were battered and weak, and time was running out. With no choice, the ancients combined their Aura and soon they destroyed the Chaos Three once and for all and the ancients soon gotten married and started families of their own. Also, the Aura was passed on for generations and the Chaos Three had never set foot on Earth again. That was until 5,000 years later.

Now it's the year, 2011 and one day a group of five young teenagers were told by their parents and grandparents that they were the descendants of the ancients and they have Aura rushing inside them. Not only that, the Chaos Three, who we thought they were destroyed has returned to Earth. They detected the five young adults and their Aura and soon, they made their move. Not knowing what was going on, the five found themselves in great danger. They didn't know what to do, until they remembered that they must unleash their inner fighter.....and they did. However, their Aura was a lot powerful than the ancients Aura and they winded up giving the five another power. It gave them the power to transform into a new fighting team known as the Aura Mask. With the Chaos Three attacking the Earth, these new Power Rangers must accept their new power and hope to work as a team to battle the Chaos Three and bring back peace to the planet Earth.

=============================

The Rules:

1. No god-modding....ever. Your characters can and will get hurt.
2. All romance (Straight, Gay, Lesbian and Bi) are welcome, however keep it limited.
3. There will be NO going ahead in the RPG.
4. No Bullshit in the RPG, if there is.....report it to me and I'll handle it.
5. This RPG is rated R which means there WILL be cursing in this story.
6. You HAVE to be active in this RPG, if you are leaving, let me know.
7. Only the BEST bios get the Ranger role.
8. Most importantly have fun!

Moon Bay Harbor Skyline
4200-karakuratown.jpg

The Arsenal

Aura Morpher: Five powerful morphers used by the Aura Mask Rangers. They were created by the Rangers' Aura while fighting the chaos three, giving them the power to transform into their Ranger forms. To transform, they must yell out their phrase "Aura Mask!"

Aura Racers: Specialized vehicles given to the Aura Mask Rangers. The buggy vehicle is made for the Red Ranger while the Motorcycles is made for the Blue, Yellow, Pink, and Black Rangers.

Aura Buster: Powerful bazooka-like weapon summoned by the Rangers' Aura. They can perform the "Aura Bomber" attack which is powerful enough to kill a monster sent by the Chaos Three.

Aura Blaster/Swords: These weapons are used by the Aura Mask Rangers to fight small monster such as the foot soldiers. They are stored on the sides on the Rangers' belts.

The Power Weapons
Red: Aura Spear
Yellow: Aura Longbow
Pink: Aura Whip
Blue: Aura Sword
Black: Aura Axe

The Zords:
These powerful machines are also given by the Rangers' Aura. They are only used whenever the Chaos Monsters start to grow in Godzilla's size.

mask-ar-mecha.jpg

The Aura Zords
Users: The Aura Mask Rangers
Aura Zord 1 (Red), Aura Zord 2 (Yellow), Aura Zord 3 (Pink), Aura Zord 4 (Blue), Aura Zord 5 (Black)

mask-ar-greatfive.jpg

The Aura Megazord
Users: Aura Mask Rangers
Note: Combined with the Aura Zords and its final attack is the "Aura Strike", which has an amazing power level.

mask-ar-landgalaxy.jpg

Aura Trucker Zord
Trucker-like Zord that allows the five Aura Mask Rangers to transform into the Trucker Megazord.

mask-ar-galaxyrobo.jpg
mask-ar-galaxyroboweapons.jpg

Trucker Megazord
Powerful Megazord transformed from the Aura Trucker Zord. It can give powerful punches to the opponent and can perform the "Trucker Bomber" with its Trucker Bazooka or the "Aura Driller" with the Trucker Drill.

The Chaos Three
The Members will appear in the RPG but here are there names.

Emperor Zorak: (Leader)
Lady Moraga: (Right-hand woman)
General Juudas: (General)

The Team
Red Mask (male): Cade Bakerson/Played by NateRiver
Yellow Mask (female): Chynna Korohna/Played by me
Pink Mask (female): Available
Blue Mask (male): Available
Black Mask (male): Available
====================================================
Here's my Bio!

Name: Chyvanna Iyanae "Chynna" Korohna
Quote/Catchphrase(s): "Oh My God!"- Whenever scared, surprised, or annoyed. "Try me."- Whenever Chynna gets challenged to a battle.
Appearance:
bleach-yoruichi_1173741375.jpg

Ranger Designation: Yellow Mask
Weapons/Gear: Aura Morpher, Aura Racer, Aura Blaster/Swords, Aura Longbow
Zord: Aura Zord 2
Country of Origin: Born and Raised in Africa

Chynna's Bio: Ever since she was young, Chynna had lived the life as a young wild child. She was born in Africa to two loving parents of Black (African American) and African descent. As she live in Africa, she had a "gift" of taming animals, including deadly ones like lions, and she has one as a pet. Chynna is very energetic, active and high spirited. Every morning, you would see her outside watching the sun rise in the beautiful orange-red sky. As the years went by, Chynna grew into a mature young woman and one day, her parents told her that the had the power of Aura flowing inside her. She didn't believe them at first, but then she then started believing them when she discovered that she was glowing in a yellow aura. Chynna began to practice her Aura abilities almost every day, but somehow her full powers weren't awaken. However she didn't give up. Two days after her 21st birthday, Chynna moved out of Africa to the city of Moon Bay Harbor. It wasn't that easy for her living in the big city, but it sure paid off.

Despite feeling like stranger inside, Chynna felt comfortable in Moon Bay Harbor as if it was her homeland in Africa. However, that good feeling would soon come to a halt when she hears the news about the Chaos Three attacking the city. Chynna didn't know what the hell was going on but she would soon find out that when her Aura awakens and give her the power to fight the Chaos Three as Yellow Mask. Not only that she has to get together with four more teenagers who also possessed the Aura power.

Last edited:
Welcome
Name: Cade Bakerson
Quote:"WATCH IT!MY TRANSFORMATION!!!!"
Appearance:
02d3910f237e13439427088fa36e22931237865531_full.jpg

I randomly saw this picture while looking up "I'm on a Boat".I have no idea what anime this guy is from so I only have this picture.
Ranger Designation: Mask Red
Weapons/Gear: Aura Morpher, Aura Racer, Aura Blaster/Swords, Aura Spear
Zord:Aura Zord 1
Country of Origin:Canada

Cade's bio:Cade was born to a Japanese mother and a Canadian father.His aura powers were never a secret as he's always known about them.Cade has always thought of himself as normal like the other people even though he knows this.He's practiced all his life and has been waiting for his time.During his training, he practiced using guns, spears, and swords.He frequently dual wields weapons.At the age of 17, Cade was in a cave and was lost.Suddenly, he started glowing red and the dark, mysterious cave was turned into a well lit one.Cade moved out once he finished high school to become a business man.He's studied everything he could about aura and the Chaos Three.Cade has a fear of dogs and usually runs away from wild animals due to a childhood incident when a wild tiger was let loose by accident and chased him across town.

He's very studious and takes his job seriously.Cade is rather polite.At times he can be a bit sarcastic and be a pessimist.He's very enthusiastic about defeating his enemies.Cade is not afraid to make sacrifices as he's willing to die in battle as long as his enemy goes down as well.He's obsessed with being prepared and likes to plant traps.He hasn't completely matured and is still somewhat a child as he can't handle everything by himself.

Last edited: