Positively Yours (2026) ~ Unexpected Parenthood. What To Do?

Hong Jong Hyun and Dasom are in this too? Didn't expect side characters to be that stacked. Trailer looks promising. Pregnancy + chaebol + career woman is standard but the webtoon adaptation usually improves the pacing. High Viki rating is a good sign. Adding to my list
 
Gurl, I liked that both leads already had full lives before the pregnancy. They were not poor or lost. They had plans. That made the situation feel heavier. I did not fully buy the one-night stand setup, but after that, the story felt honest. I respected that the male lead did not disappear or act like a villain for long. He was awkward, stiff, and confused, which felt real for someone raised with duty first. The female lead felt familiar to me as a working woman who keeps emotions locked away. Some scenes at the office felt too neat, but the emotional conflict worked. I did not watch this for comedy. I watched it to see how two adults negotiate responsibility without pretending love fixes everything fast. I still do not love pregnancy plots, but this one at least treated the topic seriously and did not shame the woman for choosing differently from tradition.
YOU: “I watched it to see how two adults negotiate responsibility without pretending love fixes everything fast.”

ME: I think that's why most people watched it. Love can help you endure. But love definitely does not fix things fast!
 
Unpopular opinion but I like how they don't make the guy a jerk who denies the baby or pushes abortion. He steps up even though he never wanted this life. Shows maturity. The female lead isn't helpless either—she keeps her job and independence. Refreshing change from old dramas. Might be one of the better 2026 ones.
For me, a storyline is always better when both characters are strong. I hate it when a male character is silly, supercilious, and selfish. I hate it when a female character is stupid, hopeless, and helpless. Adults should be adults.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top